• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shopping. Ryno. Commentary. Love. :)

I also always fold shirts in a store, even sometimes ones I didn't unfold in the first place. Especially at Disney Stores, since they're usually so "in order" to begin with. :) Love Your Corgi mask! I had to chuckle - the Trackers did a recent vlog here, and apparently there was merch that said "Castway Cay' (sic) and they didn't catch the misspelling, but a lot of viewers did in the comments. Wonder if Disney pulled that stuff afterwards, and if any heads rolled because of it. I was pretty surprised. LOL. Yes, I thought "Gay Pride" when I saw all of this stuff, for sure. I always say I'm a raccoon, because I'm always attracted to shiny stuff too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter