• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
We're going off the rails! Today, we're taking a look at festivals at Walt Disney World and then spending WAY TOO MUCH time talking about them. Should Disney's Hollywood Studios get in on the action? Is it time for EPCOT to take a break from festivals? Why can't Disney's Animal Kingdom get in on the action? Find out what we have to say when we go off the rails!

Notes for those who don't want any spoilers:

INTRO: 00:00
WANDAVISION SPOILERS START: 02:53
MUPPET SHOW: 13:10
EPISODIC TV DISCUSSION: 15:56
WILL WE BUY RAYA: 26:16
QUALITY OF TV RIGHT NOW: 33:26

Yes Jackie! I got a Bachelor watching buddy now lol
Me too - I watch WAY too much trash/reality TV - I love it, because it makes my life seems WAY more normal. :rotfl2: Have watched Bachelor/ette/in Paradise since the beginning. Some of the "contestants" just get crazier and crazier. And "this has never happened before" just keeps getting more and more commonplace.

• Love
Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter