Viewing ADRs Online

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
When I log into the WDW site and go to "dining reservations" under "my vacation" should all the ADRs I made online automatically show up there?

I've tried and nothing shows up, but if I enter the confirmation numbers individually (won't let me do multiple) the ADRs are there. When I logged out and went back in, the last two ADRs I retrieved showed up under my vacation (but not my whole list). When I then entered more confirmation numbers, the first two dropped off the list and only the next two showed up :confused3.

The other thing I noticed is that the celebration I noted is showing up like 5 or 6 times on each ADR:scared1: (I only entered it once but I did call to make one ADR that can't be booked online and told them what we were celebrating and she mentioned that she was tagging it on all my ADRs).

Is any of this cause for concern?

This has been a hot topic again this week. Here's another current thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2432623

When you click on Dining under your vacation on the website does it not have a link in dark blue text saying "Retrieve multiple ADRs"? It adds one box at a time and you just click it again for ever extra one you want to view.

If you booked them all at one time, the celebration would have been added to all the ressies you made at that time. Call them if you are concerned. I can't view my first 5 due to the website throwing out my phone number :confused3, but I used the resort tel number for the others and can view them fine.

Thanks for the link. I do have the retrieve multiple reservations link but when I put all my confirm numbers in and try to retrieve, I get the red error message saying they can't be retrieved but when I do them one-by-one they come up -- although they don't all stay listed at the bottom of the screen -- two or three will stay there but then when I get to a certain breakfast ressie we have, that seems to bump all the prior ones I retrieved off the screen :confused3. I guess I shouldn't worry because I got the email confirm and I printed the screen when I was done booking -- I guess I just like the reassurance of seeing it again :rotfl:.

After I posted this I found an old thread from last year where people mentioned their celebration showing up multiple times on one ADR so I guess it's just a bug in the system. I was thinking of calling but figured with my luck my ADR would end up getting wiped out in the process :scared1:.

You should call. Your ADRs wont get wiped out by calling. If nothing else, they will be able to reassure you that they are still there. Also, it could be that you mis-typed your phone number or some other detail. They are able to view the information you entered when making the reservations and let you know where the problem is. I called just to make sure they are all there and at least I know now what the problem is. :goodvibes

Thanks:goodvibes. I meant I wasn't going to call about the celebration showing up 5 or 6 times on the same ADR. I think the ADRs are there (somewhere:lmao:) because I can get them individually, just not as a whole list.

The Cyber-Gremlins are having a field day on the WDW website - again! :rotfl2:

Yeah, no kidding.:confused3 I'm having the same problems myself.

The WDW IT and Web Development departments aren't exactly known for their prowess ;) (hey, it's pretty, the design team isn't so bad... but functionality is a bit "off"...I could go on for days about this, so I'll just stop there). If you can retrieve each ADR by confirmation singularly, then they are in the system and there's nothing to worry about :). It may be a bit inconvienant to get all your confirmation numbers, but they're there.

If you need (or anyone else experiencing this and annoyed enough) further consolation, go ahead and give them a ring and they should be able to look them all up for you without having any effect on them at all.

Thanks, Cafeen. I seem to spend an unnatural amount of time worry about ADRS :lmao: (beforehand: what should I pick, at 180 days: will I get what I want, once made: are they still there???).

Thanks, Cafeen. I seem to spend an unnatural amount of time worry about ADRS :lmao: (beforehand: what should I pick, at 180 days: will I get what I want, once made: are they still there???).
Better to worry (and thus check) and have them be there, than not think about them and have them not ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter