Viewing Spots

2boyshere

Mouseketeer
Would someone please tell me where the best spots are to watch Fantasmic, Disney's Electrical Parade, and "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks? I will be there three nights so I can watch each from a different place if need be. Thanks for the advice.

:wave:

We just recently got back from DL (June 30-July 5th). I found the best place to view the fireworks in at the flag pole at the main hub. If you can get there, the steps on the left hand side of the train station (left if you are facing train station) are good as well. You cannot sit on the steps, but you may sit on the landings. If you can get at the rail, it's even better for small ones...that way no one will stand up in front of them.

As for the electrical parade, thats at California Adventure. It runs the course of the main strip...anywhere along the parade route should be good.

Fantasmic: it is shown at Tom Sawyer's Island. To get a good enough seat, you'll have to get there very early! I would say at least an hour before show time.

Have a fun trip...I know we did!!! :love:

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower: :mickeybar

For the Electrical parade, anywhere along the parade route is just fine--it's in DCA, so obviously you'll be watching it from a different place than eith Fantasmic or the fireworks.

For the fireworks, the hub is the best spot (the area between the parners statue and the castle), but I've seen a lot of rudeness there as well as some very clueless CMs.

For Fantasmic, it's at the Rivers of America in the Frontierland/New Orleans Square area. And if you try an hour before hand for a seat for the first show, you won't find one--try 2-3 hours at least. By 7-7:30 or so, the center riverside section is usually packed and from what I've seen the sides don't have much room either. The second show is generally less crowded, especially on weeknights (sun-thurs) though I've even seen the second show get full (as in an announcement that the viewing area is full) even then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter