Views at BCV?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
Thinking of switching to BCV for our Feb. 4-12 trip.

Do all 1-BR have a balcony big enough for two adults to sit?

And what are the pros/cons of the various views? Is it worth requesting one, or just take luck of the draw?

TIA!

Thinking of switching to BCV for our Feb. 4-12 trip.

Do all 1-BR have a balcony big enough for two adults to sit?

And what are the pros/cons of the various views? Is it worth requesting one, or just take luck of the draw?

TIA!

There aren't really any views at BCV. Pool view, maybe courtyard view, road view. There isn't any view called Epcot view because it is just hit or miss. You might hear all the noise from Illuminations without any of the view or you might get a slight view over the trees.

When we had a one bedroom there. We didn't have a balcony off the bedroom, just off the living room. Small with two chairs and a tiny side table. No shade. One balcony was totally enclosed, the other a railing around it.

As far as one BRs having a balcony large enough for two adults to sit, judge for yourself-

The irony was that when DH left, and I switched to a studio, my balcony was larger than the 2 balconies in the 1 BR combined. That was in 2012. In 2013, we got a larger balcony in our 1 BR. From my observations, it seemed to vary with the floors, not so much the view. The picture's from the 3rd floor.

We had the coveted "Epcot View" - I must be a glass half empty sort of person, because I thought it was the "Road View" - trucks and buses on the road at all hours. Lovely view of Spaceship Earth and I can see how some people might want it, but it wasn't for me. And a tiny balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter