Views from your POLY room....please share!!!

GoingtoWDWagain

All because two people fell in love.....
Please share and post your views from your Poly room ;) Please note the longhouse, floor, room level (garden room, pool view, lake view, etc..) and/or room number.

Finally staying at the Poly after many years :yay:

Hawaii Club Level / 3rd floor / Lagoon View

DSC02853.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

DSC02856.jpg

Stunning

I really hope that I enjoy our Garden View CL rooms in December

There haven't been many pictures of those views

Stunning

I really hope that I enjoy our Garden View CL rooms in December

There haven't been many pictures of those views

Can't help with the garden view shots, but you'll see all of these lagoon views above (with a slight shift of perspective) from the Club lounge.

Thank you for posting such beautiful photos of your rooms in the Hawaii building! It's making me so excited for our upcoming vacation!:banana:

First, the pictures you posted are FANTASTIC DisneyChristmas! I have many of the same photos myself as my family and I have stayed at the Lv3 Hawaii building quite a few times!

However, MMMEars ... I think DisneyChristmas will agree with me when I say, they don't do it justice.

There is nothing like sitting out on the balcony on a warm day, light breeze, breathing in that fresh air and just staring out on the grounds! You've been there DisneyChristmas ... am I right? :goodvibes

I completely understand that everyone has their own individual $$$ issues but if there is a chance you can stay in the Hawaii building ... even if for only 2 or 3 days (***Without crippling your budget***) DO IT! I am only in my mid 20s but I can fully appreciate the supreme tranquility the view offers!!!

Have a magical day everyone!!!

Frank
Disney DieHard

This post is especially for JoanneNC!

Listen, when we first started staying at the Poly we had garden rooms and they're great! Don't worry! All the rooms are the same and the views are all tropical ... well, all the rooms we had anyway.

Below are a few pics of the last Garden View we stayed at:

***Click pics for LARGER view***

We had the top corner room and although you think it would be a pretty mundane view it was really great! The trees kind of closed in the view and all you could see was lush greenery! And, AND! If you look at the top of the 3rd picture you can see the monorail track ... from our room we could see the monorail running through! It was really great! GOD! I wish I could find the pics I took from the balcony!

Something else that was like a little added touch ... since we were facing away from both the pool and lagoon we couldn't get the chlorine or water smell ... INSTEAD we had the very sweet smell of the orange flowers you can see in the second pic ... OMG ... it was great!

Bottom line, I really believe that a room is what you make it! I mean you can pick out every little imperfection or just enjoy it for what it is! The Poly is the BEST Disney Hotel I.M.H.O. and we've stayed at quite a few Diz Hotels. Poly has a great theme/setting ... you're so close to the park that you really feel like you in the center of the Magic, and the Poly offers the FRIENDLIEST OF ALL THE DISNEY STAFF!!!

ALOHA CUZ!

Have a magical day everyone!

Frank
Disney DieHard

Yes, we've been fortunate to stay in the Hawaii building several times. Back in 1996 when we vacationed in December for our first Christmastime at WDW, we had planned to book a standard Poly room as usual. They were all full, and the CM suggested the Hawaii Concierge (now the Club Level). Wow...we were amazed with the view, the lounge, the CMs, the convenience - and we've done it ever since.

Unless we're on the first floor, we leave the sliding door open constantly - even over night. I love to hear the small boats and the ferry horns. Often we can hear the MK train whistle. A couple of times we've even heard parade and show practices in the middle of the night.

So long as someone is nearby, we've left the patio door open on the first floor rooms, too. But the ducks are very friendly and will come right into the room if we're not watching! Ducks aside, from the first floor we could walk right out to the beach for sun or fireworks.

I wish that I could be there right now...

Unless we're on the first floor, we leave the sliding door open constantly - even over night.
So long as someone is nearby, we've left the patio door open on the first floor rooms, too. But the ducks are very friendly and will come right into the room if we're not watching! Ducks aside, from the first floor we could walk right out to the beach for sun or fireworks.

I wish that I could be there right now...

Do you always go in the winter? Or will it be nice enough to leave windows open in the summer, like August?

This post is especially for JoanneNC!

Listen, when we first started staying at the Poly we had garden rooms and they're great! Don't worry! All the rooms are the same and the views are all tropical ... well, all the rooms we had anyway.

Below are a few pics of the last Garden View we stayed at:

***Click pics for LARGER view***

We had the top corner room and although you think it would be a pretty mundane view it was really great! The trees kind of closed in the view and all you could see was lush greenery! And, AND! If you look at the top of the 3rd picture you can see the monorail track ... from our room we could see the monorail running through! It was really great! GOD! I wish I could find the pics I took from the balcony!

Something else that was like a little added touch ... since we were facing away from both the pool and lagoon we couldn't get the chlorine or water smell ... INSTEAD we had the very sweet smell of the orange flowers you can see in the second pic ... OMG ... it was great!

Bottom line, I really believe that a room is what you make it! I mean you can pick out every little imperfection or just enjoy it for what it is! The Poly is the BEST Disney Hotel I.M.H.O. and we've stayed at quite a few Diz Hotels. Poly has a great theme/setting ... you're so close to the park that you really feel like you in the center of the Magic, and the Poly offers the FRIENDLIEST OF ALL THE DISNEY STAFF!!!

ALOHA CUZ!

Have a magical day everyone!

Frank
Disney DieHard

Thank you very much for your kind post and pictures. I am tickled pink to be staying at the Poly finally and know I will love every minute

Thanks a bunch for the great photos :love: Anyone have garden view, pool view, etc.....rooms?

I think that is the walkway to SUnset Pointe..(got married there).....but I am sure CR Fan loved that witty comment:) Made me chuckle!

Do you always go in the winter? Or will it be nice enough to leave windows open in the summer, like August?

Yes, I should have mentioned the season! We go in November for a short visit and often in March. About every second year we stay several nights in early-to-mid December. That does make a difference.

We've never done the summertime. And we're skipping the "birthday celebration" this year. DH's birthday is in mid-July (way too hot) and mine is Memorial Day weekend (way too crowded).

When I see photos of the resorts and parks with spring and summer flowers, it's gorgeous. But we'll stick with winter time probably.

Oh My God guys...those pictures are awesome especially the lagoon views. It looks like you could walk along the beach to the GF..is that possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter