Village Premier/December/Coasters???

Debsi

Mouseketeer
Hello to you all. Just back from ASMo and had such a wonderful time that I want to come back in early December 2002. I'm thinking of staying offsite and doing mainly Universal, Seaworld, etc and am considering the Village Premier motel (formerly Wynfield Inn) on International Drive. This place obviously didn't stand out to me because I don't recollect seeing it on my ride down I Drive. Have done searches and haven't found any bad reports - would be grateful for any info anyone can provide and also whether Wet and Wild will be open and the weather warm enough to enjoy it. Also will I get a tan? Late May/early June was far too hot and sticky for me. I would like it nice and warm and comfortable for walking around, but hot enough to enjoy the water park. Don't mind cool evenings/mornings. Do you think another month would be more suitable? Finally, at what age (and I know that there are height restrictions) do you think a daring child would be old enough to experience the Hulk and Duelling Dragons, Kraken, and the coasters at Busch? Sorry about the number of questions in this post looking forward to reading your replies.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter