villas

sweetlife

Earning My Ears
just had price of £3700 for 7 adults flying from gatwick with travel city for 29/8/2003 we know this is a good price the villa is quoted as highland reserve has anyone stayed here? what is the location like karen

Hi Karen

I have not stayed on Highlands reserve. I have found some info for you.
The Highlands Reserve Golf & Country Club is situated on the U.S. Highway 27, just 5 minutes south of the intersection with the 192, in a very peaceful location, set amongst beautiful rolling countryside with an abundance of pine trees and orange groves adding to the natural beauty of the area and is ideally located for easy access to all the major attractions, with shops supermarkets and restaurants only 5 minutes away.

The focal point of Highlands Reserve is the par 72 championship golf course, featuring 120 foot elevation changes winding through citrus groves and pine trees and overlooking one of Florida's most picturesque conservation areas. This course is a must play for golfers and there are numerous other courses all within a short drive.

In addition to the golf course there are other recreational facilities, including a communal swimming pool, tennis courts and a children's play area.

If you click on the link below there is a map. Highlands Reserve is on the left at the bottom..
Map Highlands Reserve

Hope this helps you.

Do Travel City have 2003 prices out already, too? Did you ring them? Can you post their number here? Ta!

truly i didnt speak to the reservations but to our local holiday city shop and she got these prices for me karen

Thanks for your speedy response....I shall be straight on the phone in the morning.....I feel a booking coming up!

Our Hampton Lakes villa is very close to Highlands Reserve. The information given is correct. in fact its less than 5 minutes from 192.

It should take you about 10-12 minutes drive to the main entrance to WDW. Honest!

Excellent Publix and Winn-Dixie supermarkets at the 192 junction. Its also 90 minutes to either Gulf or Atlantic beaches. We prefer the Gulf at Clearwater Beach - the water's a lot warmer.

Enjoy yourselves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter