VIP at Night

MickeysPal49

Mouseketeer
We had a fantastic tour on Sunday night. Our guide is a regular VIP guide and gave us so much info on the back-story of various parts of our tour. I never knew that is nearly as much backstories to Universal as there is to Disney. We truly enjoyed the evening. The only downside to the event was not having the best location to see the projections on Hogwarts. There were street lights in our view. Even though they were turned off for the projections, it still was a bit distracting. I was amazed how they were able to put so many groups into that small viewing area and still kept people distanced. However, my daughter went on the tour with friends the next night and had a different guide. It was really disappointing. The Monday night guide gave very little feedback, told stories in an abbreviated version, and didn't interact with guests very much at all. On the upside, they had a great view of the projections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter