Virgin Holidays Private Transfer

earlf1990

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give some more information on this as the Virgin site doesn't really give much information at all.

Looking at using Private instead of the normal coach transfer.

Thanks.

Not clear what you are asking. Why not just arrange something with a private company that services the airport where you will be landing? Airlines typically are not involved in that.

Not clear what you are asking. Why not just arrange something with a private company that services the airport where you will be landing? Airlines typically are not involved in that.
Not helpful info. I am nearly certain that Virgin is involved in private transfers
OP, I do not have more detailed info to help you

Well if true, apparently OP couldn't find it on their website, so that is why they are asking us.

Last edited:

Maybe calling Virgin Holidays might result in a clearer response?

ETA: Virgin Holidays site has a responsive "ask us" page, and their "Contact us" provides four options.

Last edited:
We used it at Christmas, it was great.
We made our way through the airport to the Virgin desk which gives you your info re ground transportation, when we gave our details to the lady there she took us to a taxi rank where our personal driver was waiting for us in a lovely SUV and we were immediately on our way. We use it for every trip now.
We were staying at the Dolphin so no DME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter