Virgin twighlight check in

Eastender

Mouseketeer
We used this service about 3 weeks ago. NO WAY would they let exit or bulkhead seats go before the day of flight! I was so happy. (NOT!). Anyone else had this experience or got any info? Good flight though, watched the film K-Pax, just coming out at cinemas here.

If this is the case how come on my last 4 trips when we have been at Gatwick on the Day of the flight before check in opens and have been either the first or one of the first in the queue they have no exit/bulk head seats left, we were hoping to do the twilight check in this year so that DH who is 6'5" might get one - I'll sit seperatly with the children - Does anyone have any ideas what the best way of getting one extra leg room seat!!!!!!!

never had any trouble in previous years, but twighlight has only just reopened with apparently this new policy. Unless you know different!

do you know if you can pre-book the last few rows at the back, as somebody said they are also hard to get.
thanks
sam

On one of my Virgin flights two of the aircrew had family/friends in those seats with leg-room.
Basically if any ground crew or air staff have family/friends on the flight a perk of the job is they'd be able to get them those sought after seats with not a lookin for the general public,no matter how early you get to check-in:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter