Virtual Crop poll

Virtual crop dates

• Friday Night

• Saturday Night

• 1st Weekend

• 2nd Weekend

• 3rd Weekend

• 4th Weekend (lots of holidays fall here)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Hi everyone!

It's been requested that we possibly host a virtual crop once a month and I have a few questions for those who are interest.

please select the options that best suit your timeframe. Pick Friday or Saturday and which calendar week.

ETA we are looking at a time of 6pm to 2 am EST

Can you explain virtual crop to me?

We would have scrap stuff near our computer and work on scrapping while chatting on a thread. We would play a couple of games and would share what we were working on with each other.

Rebecca

As much as I'd love to be involved... basketball season starts for the 3 boys in November so my Friday & Saturdays will be spent cheering from the bleachers and taking photos for layouts!!!

I hope this gets off to a smooth start and everyone has a wonderful time!!

I voted for Friday night and 1st weekend, but I can do Saturday or another weekend other than 1st. I just wanted to say that I am flexible.

Oh hey, Traci and I could take turns being at each other's house and on line at the same time.

Look, I just invited myself over again. ;)

I like Fridays because I know my boys will be interested in the TV and not needing me. Any weekend works, but the first is easiest to remember.

I also voted Friday and the 1st weekend. Fridays would work best for me because DH has basketball every friday from 6-9:30...I just chose the first weekend- any Friday would work for me...

Well Friday nights work better for me- I am never available until after 8:30pm on Saturday nights because of services. In Nov- I will be at Disney the first Friday night- so I could pop in after DH returns from school with the computer but I wouldn't be available much that month.

Rebecca

This sounds like fun! What a great idea!

I'm good with daytime ones too, even better for me actually! I'm on "Mazda time" with the way I work now :)

I could have sworn that I commented. :confused3

Sats are better on my end because of basketball on fri nights, course usually we're home by 8:30 but that still leaves dinner so earliest I'd be on would be 9 and at that point I might end up asleep on the desk.

A day time one I'd be able to pop in and out.

I'm good either night, but voted for Fridays, first weekend too....

I think this sounds like a lot of fun! I voted for both friday and saturday night. Early in the month works best since the holidays are coming up. I would be up for a daytime or 12 hour virtual crop too.

This sounds fun. I will have to see when you plan them as I work nights. If I am off, I would love to join in. It will motivate me to actually scrap.

Yay! I could do a 12-hour/daytime crop! its 8.50am here right now, but a Startuday 7-7 or 9-9 would work for me:goodvibes (As long as I could sneak out to watch Strictly Come Dancing.....:rolleyes1)

I could have sworn that I commented. :confused3

Sats are better on my end because of basketball on fri nights, course usually we're home by 8:30 but that still leaves dinner so earliest I'd be on would be 9 and at that point I might end up asleep on the desk.

A day time one I'd be able to pop in and out.

you commented on the one I posted in the scrap forum.

I am interested. I would love the chance to do both - evenings and days -

During the day - weekdays work best - weekends are crazy here. Evenings are clear for awhile with the holidays approaching. Typically Friday nights are good.

I might actually get something done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter