Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScroogesNephew said:
It is fun. My main challenge is to see if I can always score the lowest in fireworks. I try to see how many 'oops' I can hit.

:rotfl2:

I think I should adopt this as my new strategy in life...always aim low! ;)

I stated playing last week. Tonight the PotC game was very slow and choppy for me. When I played against other players I lost -- badly. So I started games right away and did fine. It was still delayed and choppy, but not near as bad.
I had DH create his character at Main St Cinema. I thought he would get a special virtual pin for being born in the park. But I could not tell he got anything any different than I did.
The park Quests supposedly started Monday. I plan to spend Saturday morning on a MK Quest. :cool1:
I am looking forward to when the live version starts June 20.
And I think marketing has come up with a good idea -- VMK merchandise, that can be worn live and on-line by the character. :3dglasses
Now only if they would have an VMK Buzz Lightyear ride! :banana:
And I was told by a CM the reason for no numbers is so guests cannot exchange phone and pager numbers. They don't want personal information discussed.
I think words are removed in the vocabulary as soon as people learn how to use some to get around the rules.
Heart is used for Love, as an example.

Luv2Roam said:
The park Quests supposedly started Monday. I plan to spend Saturday morning on a MK Quest. :cool1:

The quests at WDW have already started :) but you don't get a free tour if you get them all right until VMK officially opens :)

EDIT: There are tons of quests now, just so every who happens to be reading knows...Beta had been long gone for some time now!

:goodvibes

I am glad that this thread came back up...brings back memories of the good 'ol days, you know??

When we all hung out on street corners
When Fireworks Magic and Invisibility Magic were the hottest thing to have
When EVERYONE owned a piece of BETA furniture
When we walked down Main Street having parades
When we were lucky to even have 50 friends in our friends list
When I could play fireworks and actually score 240,000 (don't even ask how terrible I am at this now :( )

...yup, sure does take me back. Anyone else thinks it feels like years we have been playing VMK? :rotfl:

*Laugh* I brought up this thread and we should all share memories and cheerish this thread for the person who started it was brilliant! And a new game was born!

pumpkinfish said:

I am glad that this thread came back up...brings back memories of the good 'ol days, you know??

When I could play fireworks and actually score 240,000 (don't even ask how terrible I am at this now :( )

...yup, sure does take me back. Anyone else thinks it feels like years we have been playing VMK? :rotfl:

-sighs- back in my day we didn't have none of them fancy pants gizmos and gadgets and of course no mules! But you have to take the good with the bad i guess..The last celebration was awesome! -cheers are heard in background- ;)

Yeah,I miss beta.

1:My BFF was RoyalHighness(still very close)
2:Thinking yavn was a robot
3:actualy playing jungle cruise
4:standing on street corners.
5:Thinking that fireworks magic was the best thing around.

Those were the days...

It feels like I've been playing for years!!

pumpkinfish said:

. . . an all-time low the other day playing fireworks. Played the entire game blindfolded and still managed 200 points.

ScroogesNephew said:
. . . an all-time low the other day playing fireworks. Played the entire game blindfolded and still managed 200 points.

LOL that is better than i do when i play it without a blindfold! ;)

I guess someone could ask you why you post on every single thread.

Someybody said:
good question.I still have no answer
Could you slow down with the posting for a while?I know I have already pointed this out to you but,just a friendly reminder.

Tolkien7(sp):i was glad that you brought that up.:)

. . . he's actually The Bloody Red Baron. He keeps runnin' up the score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter