Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

"You can find special codes for magical pirate powers inside specially marked packages of kelloggs- fruit loops, cinnamon krunchers, rice krispies and apple jacks to see a sample of the pirate powers Just click on the treasure chest and walk the plank. Then get the cereal and unleash the magic."

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
"You can find special codes for magical pirate powers inside specially marked packages of kelloggs- fruit loops, cinnamon krunchers and apple jacks to see a sample of the pirate powers Just click on the treasure chest and walk the plank. Then get the cereal and unleash the magic."

Mal

Oh boy, I need to get a life...Im a wee bit too excited about this...im 30 years old for gods sake...LOL :rotfl:

StaceyA said:
Oh boy, I need to get a life...Im a wee bit too excited about this...im 30 years old for gods sake...LOL :rotfl:

Me too!! :Pinkbounc (I'm 32) DH is going to have me committed when he finds out I'm going to buy cereal to get special codes for this!

Diana Lyn said:
Me too!! :Pinkbounc (I'm 32) DH is going to have me committed when he finds out I'm going to buy cereal to get special codes for this!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have an excuse, my DS plays. They are for him, no really.

Edit: Just saw my post count. How sad. :sad2:

yes I know what you mean...and WE hate all those cereals!

I wonder if the codes are the same(universal)or different in every box?

Went to one store already and they did not have any today....

someone post when you find them and where you are state or part of the country....

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
yes I know what you mean...and WE hate all those cereals!

I wonder if the codes are the same(universal)or different in every box?

Went to one store already and they did not have any today....

someone post when you find them and where you are state or part of the country....

Mal

I'll be going to Walmart tonight. No, not a "special" trip just for cereal! Well, maybe! :sad2:

I've tried like crazy to get the fireworks magic pin, but just can't get above 220,000. I even went out and bought a new mouse! OK-I admit it. My name is Diana and I'm a VMK addict. There I said it. Move along, nothing more to see here.

Diana Lyn said:
I'll be going to Walmart tonight. No, not a "special" trip just for cereal! Well, maybe! :sad2:

I've tried like crazy to get the fireworks magic pin, but just can't get above 220,000. I even went out and bought a new mouse! OK-I admit it. My name is Diana and I'm a VMK addict. There I said it. Move along, nothing more to see here.

Ohh man! I don't feel so bad!
Next Time I go to the Grocery Store (Sunday) I will check for the codes and will report back here lol

liznboys said:
I noticed price increase last night as I was buying film to do the hidden Mickey quest using my dh's character. Went through credits like crazy!

I just got my best score so far on the fireworks, 216,627! I'm getting better! I won the game too, I guess I was playing with others at my own level. :teeth:

That's an awesome score!!! Congrats!

Mal... thanks for the code! You rock!

I noticed a couple of other things today, as well. Fireworks game.. the shapes let off a white light now just before they are gone. A clue to when to click on them :) And, the FINALLY fixed the Jungle Cruise game. You aren't wasting gas anymore before you get on the boat!!! :)

as soon as I find the others I will post!

Have fun with your MAGIC oh and the code is BlingBling! have to use the exclamation point.

Mal

Bubbasfriend! It's SouthernBelle. I didn't mean to ignore you just now! I couldn't type anything! I had tried to respond to your message, but it wouldn't let me. I've had that problem before so I thought it was just the messages. But then when I saw you it wouldn't let me type anything either! I wasn't trying to be rude! :confused3

Hi all!

I found this code on another board and wanted to share. :goodvibes

It is for a special VMK shirt that is a special color (I think) lol

I have it in my "Stuff", but when I try to wear it I have not been able to find it?

Here is the code - hope it works for you!

LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3

See you around VMK :wave:

Lori~~mickeysmagic

Sk8Leigh said:
Bubbasfriend! It's SouthernBelle. I didn't mean to ignore you just now! I couldn't type anything! I had tried to respond to your message, but it wouldn't let me. I've had that problem before so I thought it was just the messages. But then when I saw you it wouldn't let me type anything either! I wasn't trying to be rude! :confused3

Hi!

That's ok! :) I hope to see you soon!

Bubbasfriend
(lajones81)

Buried in Treasure Code KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG

to use it type in BlingBling! then click on Tinks Wand it will pop up your magic pin double click on it and watch the magic!

LoriR said:
Hi all!

I found this code on another board and wanted to share. :goodvibes

It is for a special VMK shirt that is a special color (I think) lol

I have it in my "Stuff", but when I try to wear it I have not been able to find it?

Here is the code - hope it works for you!

LAB9 RR3K EBSK B9D3

See you around VMK :wave:

Lori~~mickeysmagic

Thanks! :)

(BubbasFriend)

Mal and Lori, thank you both for your "secret" codes you shared with us. I really appreciate it ;)

I see you Bubbasfriend! I'm just having a really baaaad night on VMK. Won't let me do anything. I'm going to try logging off and on again. We'll see.! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter