virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

Now this BEO is a total joke 2 me, so here we go....

Bridal Bouquet - round biedermeir bouquet beginning with white feathers at the base, white roses and top with rhinestone sprays - $300

75% ribbon wrap stems in white satin
accent handle with deco cuff at base of handle- $36

refresh flowers of MK shoot- $75 (i definitely dont need this bcuz my shoot is the morning of the wedding)

white rose petals (bride to provide basket)- $12.50

Ceremony- all elements being provided by outside vendor

white rose petals loose in basket- 30 @2.50 each= $75

resort to provide white floor linen

Option: 90"x90" white pixie dust overlays-1 rental- $37.50

40 white poly-cotton chair covers with white organza tied in bow- 40 @8.50 each= $340

hang large clear drop crystal from each bow- 40 @3.50 each= $140

resort to provide white napkins

florist to ghost fold, insert a blue glow stick into each napkin & add grand floridian silver napkin ring- 40 @4 each= $160

2' clear crystal tree- 10 @ 190 each= $1900

scatter clear crystals on the tables- 10 @10 each bag= $100

bouquet toss- no

favors- no

place cards- no bride to provide

table numbers- no bride to provide

menu cards- no

dessert party- epcot to provide black linen

FL tax (6.5%)- $204
Total- $3342.50 :scared1:

This is not even including what i need for the ceremony :eek: .. i could just imagine what it would cost with the ceremony elements! I am definitley going with an outside vendor for the reception as well.. i got a quote from suzannenichols.com & it is less than this including the ceremony elements :yay: .. Me & Suzanne r still tweeking some things for the ceremony and reception but when i am done i will post the final price.. I just thought i would see what disney would charge & it made me chuckle a bit.. my hearts desire is 2 get married at disney but it doesnt mean i have 2 use their stuff!! :rotfl:

Peace out ;)

Wowzers!! Glad you're able to use an outside florist as that BEO is a little pricey! Can't wait to hear what Suzanne comes up with!

your BEO is a little pricey but at the same time it is a lot lower than others I have seen. I can see my ceremony and reception stuff costing about this much maybe a little more but that is still low compared to the average for a disney wedding.

if you can find something less expensive then go for it!

Teresa

Do you have any pics of these 'crystal trees' ?? :)
I just changed 1 of my roman tables to 2 rounds, each of my roman tables currently has $1015 in centerpieces on it. LOL but maybe these crystal trees would look nice on my rounds for some height! Let me know!! ;)
All of it of course sounds wonderful!!

Wowzers!! Glad you're able to use an outside florist as that BEO is a little pricey! Can't wait to hear what Suzanne comes up with!

I know i am using them for things like white petals for the stage exit & flower girl basket but mostly everthing else im using suzanne... I cant wait 2! :goodvibes

your BEO is a little pricey but at the same time it is a lot lower than others I have seen. I can see my ceremony and reception stuff costing about this much maybe a little more but that is still low compared to the average for a disney wedding.

if you can find something less expensive then go for it!

Teresa

1 reason it is not as high as other disney weddings is bcuz im not using real flowers as centerpieces... that is a huge savings in itself! :cutie:

Do you have any pics of these 'crystal trees' ?? :)
I just changed 1 of my roman tables to 2 rounds, each of my roman tables currently has $1015 in centerpieces on it. LOL but maybe these crystal trees would look nice on my rounds for some height! Let me know!! ;)
All of it of course sounds wonderful!!

Let me have my planner email a pic & i will post as soon as i can... Thx :flower3:

This is now the event BEO... Now this literally took my breathe away, I MEAN LITERALLY!!! :eek:

MK bridal portrait session- 1,500= $1500

Wedding ceremony in the White hall rm- 2,000= $2130

1 custom audio system- 655= $828.58

1 solo jazz guitarist- 575= $575

1 floral wedding package- 3138.50= $3324.50

38 soft drinks & bottled water 4hr @20.50 each= $1003.86

2 chef's choice vendor meal @26.50 each= $68.30

1 children plated donald duck 2012 @26.50= $34.15

33 Custom wedding lunch buffet @81.50= $3465.83

1 wedding cake @450= $579.89

1 DJ wedding package- no lighting @900= $900

1 white dance floor 12x12 @880= $880

1 formal mickey & minnie mouse 1 set @1350= $1350

1 lux van 1 way @40= $40

38 illuminations viewing fee @12.95 each= $524.09

1 venue package united kingdom lochside @250= $266.25

38 dessert party custom menu @22= $1077.31

1 outdoor set-up fee @85= $90.53

1 photography dessert party pkge @350= $350

Estimated program event total= $ 19,006.29 :scared:

I was like "WHAT!!" My budget for the whole event is $22,000 including photography, videography, hotel, travel, ect :sad2:. My minimum for disney is $10,000 but i budget for them about $13,000. I had 2 figure out how to cut $6,000 QUICK! I went over the BEO & realized that the floral BEO which is $3342.50 is apart of this so i can take that out completely :yay:. I am also taking out the white dance floor $880, solo guitrist $575 (bcuz i hired christine the harpist) & custom audio system $828.58 (which i didn't even asked 4, the room is small enough where they should b able 2 hear us without the microphones :rolleyes:)= $5626.08 :worship: Now i can take a deep breath :cool1:

Peace out ;)

Wow, that BEO would have me sweating too. I'm glad you were able to make cuts and bring it down to where you wanted it. You're gonna end up with a $50,000 wedding for $20,000! You should seriously teach seminars on saving money.

ThisI was like "WHAT!!" My budget for the whole event is $22,000 including photography, videography, hotel, travel, ect :sad2:. My minimum for disney is $10,000 but i budget for them about $13,000. I had 2 figure out how to cut $6,000 QUICK! I went over the BEO & realized that the floral BEO which is $3342.50 is apart of this so i can take that out completely :yay:. I am also taking out the white dance floor $880, solo guitrist $575 (bcuz i hired christine the harpist) & custom audio system $828.58 (which i didn't even asked 4, the room is small enough where they should b able 2 hear us without the microphones :rolleyes:)= $5626.08 :worship: Now i can take a deep breath :cool1:

nice work on cutting out the things you did to get to where you wanted to be!!! A careful combing through can really calm down your initial panic!

I remember our first real BEO after most of the details were set and not realizing the floral BEO was in our event BEO. :rotfl: We seriously were sweating until we realized we were double counting!!!

It all sounds really great though!!

Looks like you are in good shape!!! Everything is going to be so gorgeous and within your budget, yippeee!! What are you doing for your custom menu for the DP? Just looking for options as we have no idea what we're going to serve yet! :woohoo:

We had our recrption in the whitehall room and just had our ipod playing and this was plenty loud enough

Our beo started around 30000 we got it down to 11000!

Wow, that BEO would have me sweating too. I'm glad you were able to make cuts and bring it down to where you wanted it. You're gonna end up with a $50,000 wedding for $20,000! You should seriously teach seminars on saving money.

:lmao: Ur so funny! But i think ur right ;)

nice work on cutting out the things you did to get to where you wanted to be!!! A careful combing through can really calm down your initial panic!

I remember our first real BEO after most of the details were set and not realizing the floral BEO was in our event BEO. :rotfl: We seriously were sweating until we realized we were double counting!!!

It all sounds really great though!!

It took me about 15mins b4 i realized the floral was in there, the worst 15 mins EVER!! :rotfl2: Thank u :cutie:

Looks like you are in good shape!!! Everything is going to be so gorgeous and within your budget, yippeee!! What are you doing for your custom menu for the DP? Just looking for options as we have no idea what we're going to serve yet! :woohoo:

My next post will b my menu choice just 4 u! :goodvibes

We had our recrption in the whitehall room and just had our ipod playing and this was plenty loud enough

Our beo started around 30000 we got it down to 11000!

Wow, u cut $19,000 out!! i think i would have dropped dead at that point :laughing: But al least u had the wedding of ur dreams :cloud9:

This one is 4 u trish :goodvibes

Our favorite places to eat is Ohana's, the spirit of aloha show, & kona cafe. So all our food is from these 3 places!! Manny really wanted this type of food so i let him pick (Please give me some credit in this area bcuz he really haven't picked much of anything 4 the wedding :rolleyes1)

For the kids I got the Donanld Duck 2012 menu which includes:

Mickey-roni & cheese
chicken tenders
fries & corn
dirt pot dessert
$26.50 per guest

The custom wedding lunch cocktail hr:

Duck fried dumplings- Kona

thumbnail-3.jpg

honey coriander chicken wings- ohana

contemp-laundry-ohana-starringrolls-backstageexp-093.jpg

sliced fresh pineapple

thumbnail-4.jpg

The custom wedding lunch buffet:

Mixed greens with mango poppy seed dressing - ohana

contemp-laundry-ohana-starringrolls-backstageexp-090.jpg

pad thai noodles in a peanut sauce- ohana

CWPicsFeb09-034.jpg

stir fried vegetables- ohana
polynesian rice- spirit of aloha
ginger garlic roasted chicken- SOA

thumbnail-1.jpg

pineapple honey BBQ pork ribs- SOA

thumbnail-2.jpg

pineapple coconut bread- ohana

contemp-laundry-ohana-starringrolls-backstageexp-089.jpg

$81.50 per guest

I am glad it is $81.50 for both cocktail hr & buffet not $81.50 PLUS cocktail hr :worship:

The wedding cake will b the dessert 4 the reception with a scoop of icecream

Dessert party custom menu:

Ohana influenced bread pudding
hand dipped vanilla bean ice cream
Caramelized bananas flambe

Breadpuddingalamodefostersauceohanna-Michelle1.jpg

fruit punch
coffee & decaffeinated coffee
selection of teas
flavored syrups, sugars, cream, & honey
$22 per guest

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
My mouth is drooling just typing this out :laughing:

Peace out ;)

Your menu is to die for! Love all the Polynesian choices...Manny really has great taste! :laughing: And all the prices are really reasonable...I think that's a lot of food! Mmmm.

yay!! I feel so special! :lovestruc

OMG. Droooooooooling. This all sounds ah-mazing!!! Ohana and the food at the Poly is my absolute favoriteeeeee! I love everything about this post, especially the pictures!!! ;)

yummmoooooo (time for me to go make some dinner!!)

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

Girl, your menu is INCREDIBLE!!!! It is 10am but I'm drooling and already craving lunch :laughing:

Awesome choices and good for you for letting Manny pick!

Now, can I come to the VR? ;)

Your menu is to die for! Love all the Polynesian choices...Manny really has great taste! :laughing: And all the prices are really reasonable...I think that's a lot of food! Mmmm.

This is alot of food! That is why i am not having a big cocktail hr.. He has great taste in food & women :laughing:

yay!! I feel so special! :lovestruc

OMG. Droooooooooling. This all sounds ah-mazing!!! Ohana and the food at the Poly is my absolute favoriteeeeee! I love everything about this post, especially the pictures!!! ;)

yummmoooooo (time for me to go make some dinner!!)

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

No problem sweetie! thx :cutie:

Girl, your menu is INCREDIBLE!!!! It is 10am but I'm drooling and already craving lunch :laughing:

Awesome choices and good for you for letting Manny pick!

Now, can I come to the VR? ;)

Only if i can come 2 urs! :flower3:

Thank u guys 4 giving me credit 4 allowing Manny 2 pick the meal choices :hug: That was a tough move 4 me :rotfl: Every time I go 2 special functions the place can b so boring but if the food is delicious that is all that matters! :lmao: This is my goal 4 my VR :goodvibes

I think this will b 1 of my favorite post bcuz it is about BLING! :cool2:

I went shopping with my MOH & bought a bracelet that is attached 2 a ring.. I LOVE IT :love:

handjewelry016.jpg

handjewelry009.jpg

handjewelry008.jpg

handjewelry012.jpg

I will wear it on my right hand.. i think that this will b kinda of different.. The BEST part of me getting this bracelet is the BARGAINING i did :lmao: The original price was $54.99, i got it for $38!!!!! That is about 35% off :banana: I now u ladies r proud of me :goodvibes

Now in a previous post i told u guys that i am getting the 2 tier mad hatter cake.. I told the florist that i love bling so she email me this photo & i was hooked :lovestruc

weddingcake.png

In this photo i am getting the crystal cake topper & the crystal border...
She also emailed me this photo with crystal dots but i am afraid that my guest will accidently swallow 1 :rotfl: so i declined...

weddingcake2.jpg

Since my ceremony is in the white hall rm i wanted 2 decorate the room. I am using crystal wedding trees that r 32 inches high up & down both sides of the aisle.. This is a picture suzanne emailed me so i can c how high they r next to the chairs..

crystaltree1.jpg

I am also using the trees as centerpieces for the reception.. I have decided 2 use the roman long table since i have such a small guest list.. I think crystal down the long table will b BEAUTIFUL :lovestruc these r pics of mock up centerpieces...

crystaltree1-1.jpg

228470_10150166831863720_36016693719_6779679_5538446_n.jpg

crystaltree1-2.jpg

I also got one 5 ft tree 2 go in the middle of the table with the 32 inch ones 2 go on both sides of the table... this pic is of the 5 ft & 32 in trees 2gether but remember the whole entire length of the table with b covered with the trees...

securedownloadmid15f5860625fANbSi2IAABx6TsLikg4J6BVs2bVcpid123fidInboxinline1credP_9y8IduMbgKbzkdHQGme700tELnWmL23lB3hnCNoJ20AT_HCbAu1E2hXeI.jpg

This is the 5ft tree buy itself..

crystaltree1-4.jpg

:love: :love:

I really think these pics does the trees no justice at all but i think they will look awesome with the blue up lighting..

Hopefully this post will hold u guys up until next saturday bcuz i am working 68hrs in 6 dAYS :eek: (i keep telling myself it is 4 the wedding) so i will not post anything new until then but i will comment if anyone else decides 2 :cutie:

Peace out :cool2:

First, I love the bling! :love:

Everything is GORGEOUS!! You are going to have such a beautiful wedding! Your plans sound awesome and it will be just breathtaking to see it all come together!

Michelle,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Wow, you do love your bling, don't you? :lmao: It all looks great. And at a great price.

In regard to your guests eating the crystals, if they are put into the fondant, it shouldn't be an issue. Disney typically doesn't serve the fondant, so your guests will never come into contact with them. So, if you still want them on the cake, you could do it.

I also like the picture of the table that you posted. I want to do something similar with a pink overlay, silver chargers, pink napkins and silver chairs. I was worried it might be too much, but now I think I might be sold. Things that make you go hhmmm..

Good luck with all the hours at work. Gives me a chance to get caught up a bit. :rolleyes1 Have a good weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter