Viva Italia 10-13-2011

Hey Sam and Joanie

Patti and I were up at the top of the St. Mark's bell tower when your ship went by. Got some great pictures. You were partying hard and the wind was blowing hard. Two tugs to make sure you did not crash into old Venice.

Have fun.

Wow! What an ADVENTURE! Disney really knows how to do it!

Thanks for the photos Beachcat...lots to share with you.

Ok - We have now done Knights and Lights and Viva Italia. We want to do another ABD in 2012. Who has one that they really really loved other than those 2. I just cannot decide which one to do next.

Ok - We have now done Knights and Lights and Viva Italia. We want to do another ABD in 2012. Who has one that they really really loved other than those 2. I just cannot decide which one to do next.
Southwest Splendors! Fabulous trip! The Alaska trip is pretty cool, too. See the USA!

Sayhello

The order currently is Southwest Splendors, Australia then Germany. We may just go out west in 2012. Less DVC points.

I agree with sayhello about SWS and Alaska. Costa Rica is pretty awesome too. That's the 3 I've taken and I would recommend any of them.

It is decided. SWS in the spring of 2013. Adults Only trip. Who else wants to go? Jim ? LA? Sam? Joan? Anyone else?

I have never seen the Grand Canyon except from 30000 feet. I am looking forward to this trip. Who else wants to go?

We did Viva Italia (loved it, loved it) and then SWS the following year. Both are amazing trips. You'll love SWS too. Different than going to Europe, but perfectly wonderful in its own way. The Grand Canyon was amazing, as was Arches National Park.

I agree with sayhello about SWS and Alaska. Costa Rica is pretty awesome too. That's the 3 I've taken and I would recommend any of them.

My wife and I did a Gulf-side excursion in Costa Rica and loved it. ABD has 2 Costa Rica trips. Which were you referring to?

My wife and I did a Gulf-side excursion in Costa Rica and loved it. ABD has 2 Costa Rica trips. Which were you referring to?

We did the Costa Rica trip in 2008 and there was only one intinerary then, but it was very similar to the current Western trip. ABD has changed all the hotels since then. I liked the hotel at Arenal, but I'm sure the new one is nice too. The Manuel Antonio section of the trip was my least favorite part, so if I had to choose today, I think I would choose the Eastern option that goes to Tortuguero instead.

Is there anyone else on the disboard who happens to be from Treasure Island Florida and has done an Adventure by Disney? I am curious if any other Adventurers have been to Caddys on the Beach.

the beachcat

Say Hello to Marco for me. We went in 2011 and had a great time. I especially enjoyed Orvieto and Arminito. The church in Arminto was already built by the year 1000AD. Wish I could have seen inside.

Venice was amazing. Walter will help you make a really good mask. The whole experience was worth it. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter