Viva Italia 10-13-2011

Ready to head out. Great Dinner at Narcossees last night. Thanks for the champagne LorriAnn and Jim.

Great meeting up with you all at the pool and dinner last night was such fun. Thanks for the bubbly. Hope to see you again and return the kindness.

Has anyone eaten at Taberna Piscinula when in Rome? The pizza is really good here according to a friend who recently visited Rome.

Anybody know where to find how adult might differ from what ABD sent with our backpacks? Beachcat? (I know you had one while at AKV - we should have had a copy made)

The guides seem to have the discretion to change the itinerary on the kid movie night. Any changes are not published. See you in Rome. And I did get a ride from the train station.

otherwise things are about the same.

Spoke with ABD a short time ago to confirm our post adventure plans, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to check on the size of our group.

Now 31 guests and 2 guides, and they indicated probably won't be any more joining at this point.

I can hardly contain myself!:dance3::yay::banana::cheer2::cloud9:

We are ready. 48 hours to go time Foreign money in hand and ready to rock.
Even have someone housesitting while we are over there. Lots of maps printed. Ready to go to La Botticella for a drink and to buy Italian Terrible Towels?

We are ready. 48 hours to go time Foreign money in hand and ready to rock.
Even have someone housesitting while we are over there. Lots of maps printed. Ready to go to La Botticella for a drink and to buy Italian Terrible Towels?

Yes, I saw about La Botticella on another thread and looked up the address. I also read a bit about a place with microbrew beers, and an Irish pub. Looks like we have some interesting options for free time.:rockband::dancer:party::drinking1:moped: Not to mention battle of the bands, dancing in the street, staying clear of Vespa's, enjoying the street artists, and espresso!!

Yes, I saw about La Botticella on another thread and looked up the address. I also read a bit about a place with microbrew beers, and an Irish pub. Looks like we have some interesting options for free time.:rockband::dancer:party::drinking1:moped: Not to mention battle of the bands, dancing in the street, staying clear of Vespa's, enjoying the street artists, and espresso!!
Don't forget gelato, too!!! :lovestruc

Sayhello

Absolutely and I am ready to go.

Rich, I believe you were arriving several days early for a little Pre-stay, but if you see this have a great trip! I know you will, it was amazing and ABD did such a fantastic job we are definitely looking towards another ABD trip in the future.

And to you as well sssteele, have a great trip and remember to savor every single minute as it all just seems to go by SO fast. :-)

Sounds like your trip went very well. Thinking about this one and the next one as well. Australia or the South America. We shall see.

Great time so far in London Paris Zurich and Milan. Rome and ABD tomorrow. Train ride through the Alps today was spectacular.

Great time so far in London Paris Zurich and Milan. Rome and ABD tomorrow. Train ride through the Alps today was spectacular.
Wow! Sounds fabulous so far! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Sayhello

Just read about the rioting that was going on in Rome.

Hope ABD is keeping you all safe. I know you'll be leaving Rome today . Safe travels and enjoy the movie. :)

Last day of ABD - great trip so far - Heidi and Marco have done a great job. Two more days in Venice - Crazy Town. Riots in Rome were just an annoyance. Not much effect on trip. ABD does a great job.

Last day of ABD - great trip so far - Heidi and Marco have done a great job. Two more days in Venice - Crazy Town. Riots in Rome were just an annoyance. Not much effect on trip. ABD does a great job.
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, beachcat. :thumbsup2 And it's definitely stuff like this that makes it great being on an ABD rather than on your own!

Sayhello

Beachcat - We had Heidi and Marco (assuming it is the same Marco) on our Adults only trip last May. They were the BEST! I know all the guides are good, but I really can't imagine anyone being better than Heidi at leading a group. They set the bar so high for our next guides. Please tell her Jerry and Kim said Hi from Pittsburgh (we were the Pittsburgh Penguins fans!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter