Vmk Closing May 21 Cry

I'm sad

but can't say that I'm totally shocked...

I suppose we all knew it would come sooner or later.

I do feel sorry for the hosts... can not be easy for them tonight or the rest of the time it is open

I would pay for a family membership as well.....

It sad! Please use contact us! :scared1:

what if we all contact them asking for a pay-to-play vmk. Thats obviously what they want since they are telling us to play the other two games.. i think we should try

:scared1: Well, first it was the In-Park-Quests closing, then the advertising, and now THIS? Well, like Aengus said, be extra nice to the VMK Staff; they could very well be losing their jobs.

Lets flood Disney with protest letters.

Someone come up with a good letter and post the address we can all send it to!

I am mad!! This can't be true!!:sad2:

All the hosts left without a job..losing my vmk friends..it's just too much!:sad1: I haven't even completed an 'ear' of playing. Oh how will I miss that talk, the vmk talk :guilty:

I hope things work out SOME WAY.

This is totally sad news! I guess we are supposed to pay for fun. :mad: Just when I've discovered such a great site and such nice friends. I hope that those of us on this board find a way to keep in touch whether we all go on to club penguin, toontown or something else! I don't know how, that is going to be a pretty costly venture.

I will truly miss vmk! :sad1:

HOLD ON!!!! Trading Card Game... Something Big for VMK's 3rd anniversary... all liessssss

All my friends on vmk

I have no way of contacting them on msn or anything...

I would pay to play to. I mean come on Disney, why not just make it pay to play?

Why on Earth close it? You make billions and billions of dollers VMK ccost nothing to you!

I am just as in shock. No words can express my feelings except that I am so rich in the friends I have here. Hugs to you all we are such a great community. :grouphug:

What I take from this is a mixture of sadness, shock, and appreciation. First- I am extremely sad at this time, because I have so many good friends on VMK, and I enjoy playing VMK so much. After all, this is what I do after homework, what I do on weekends, and what I look forward to almost every day! Second - I am still in shock that this is happening, it almost seems unreal. Third - I really do appreciate the work that the hosts, yavn, and vmk staff members have done for us throughout the time VMK was open. Also, Disney released a FREE online game (not to mention fun!) which lasted MUCH longer than it was supposed to be out for. Disney provided me with 3 years of fun, laughter, and friendships. Some of the people I have met on the Disboards and VMK are some the nicest people I have met ever. So what I'm taking from this is positive --

Thanks VMK,

For a great 3 years. :)

I'm in total shock. :(
VMK is the reason I'm on DIS. VMK is the reason I have so many new friends.
And now it's gone? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter