VMK Dads

jazstar87 said:
Oh zetas, i think we have a betrayer among us. Daffy, decoy care to explain, Maybe that girl that walked in to my room the other day with the title AMrules asking how to be come a "beta" and that she is from the dis..look a little suspicious....

I think you might!

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

jazstar87 said:
Oh zetas, i think we have a betrayer among us. Daffy, decoy care to explain, Maybe that girl that walked in to my room the other day with the title AMrules asking how to be come a "beta" and that she is from the dis..look a little suspicious....

AMrules... hmmm... uh... umm... Never heard of her. :lmao: :lmao:

jazstar87 said:

Maybe AMrules is just a morning person? You know the kids are off to school, sitting back watching a little Springer, eating chocolate, and just relaxing during a nice quiet time of the day. What are all zeta women so paranoid that about the AM trademark that they see The A-Team involved in it everywhere? :lmao: :rotfl2:

DaffyPluto said:
Maybe AMrules is just a morning person? You know the kids are off to school, sitting back watching a little Springer, eating chocolate, and just relaxing during a nice quiet time of the day. What are all zeta women so paranoid that about the AM trademark that they see The A-Team involved in it everywhere? :lmao: :rotfl2:

Who are you Mr.T?

Yeah i pitty the fool...

..i am still on the A-team thing...know i can't get the theme song out my head.. Baaadum baduummmm, bum , bum bum, Baaadum badumm bum bummmm

So you guys drive around in a van, and get shot by like a million bullets and you don't get hit once, and you shoot a million bullets and miss every thing

i pity the fool who don't eat there greens...

jazstar87 said:
...and you shoot a million bullets and miss everything...

Well, everything except Ducks, Rabbits, Giraffes and Zetas. :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I don't miss AMs....

I pity the fool who don't go to school....

155261780_4fd3d2bfa9_o.jpg

Working on the new AM RIDE
Tons of cup holders, Added space in the rear.

oh lordy...

I pity the fool who don't eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and do eight hours of drugs....

(oh what ever would we do without SNL)

Bellboy said:

How cute is that, you can carry it by the little plastic red handle where ever you go......boys and their hots wheels

The Zetas were in rare form yesterday! I believe that they don't hate the Alpha Males. They just are man hat hers!

Oh, and Pink I hope you were able to have some coffee. I know staying up for closing is hard!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Bellboy said:

Make sure it has a lot of vents. You put too many Alpha Males in that van and you won't be able to breath. But maybe that's a good thing. :rolleyes:

Aw Gum, the ladies are just jelous. Sorry ladies the van is AM only no FM*. No XM jokes, I'm Sirius!

*Servants, eye candy, and other specific AM approved applicants are exempt and may ride in the galley behind the loo. Exempt applicants must wear AM approved uniform, and high heels, and converse only when requested. Not valid in Antarctica, China, or the Moon. Fees most likely will apply, so bring your wallet for rest stops, we get hungry. General knowledge of the law or ethics is reason for.. oh you can read, darn, just kidding you are not allowed.

Bellboy said:

I am still tryng to figure out if the "added space in the rear" was supposed to have some other meaning than what immediately comes to mind... :confused3 :teeth:

I suppose if it does, the Zetas, true to their name, will get it in the end... ;)

threeboysdad said:
I am still tryng to figure out if the "added space in the rear" was supposed to have some other meaning than what immediately comes to mind... :confused3 :teeth:

I suppose if it does, the Zetas, true to their name, will get it in the end... ;)

WOW! That's all I can say, and it would have been just wow, if the message board had accepted it.

macntosh said:
WOW! That's all I can say, and it would have been just wow, if the message board had accepted it.

That's nothing. Check out his signature as of last night. Should I kick him? LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter