VMK down??

lalala still on anyone have any questions for host_phinny? almost in the host room...

Gosh you always have all the luck... ask her why I got off VMK to have dinner.. I wonder if she knows because I sure dont... lol

Well, enjoy life on the inside

Heres to being on the outside looking in :thumbsup2

Yes we're still on.

No, you aren't really missing out on making credits because the lag is really bad.

65 peeps in line for host. And the line is not moving at all.

If you're on, come stop by my room to join a little party. Look up "A Little Town Square." We're towards the top of the list :cool1: (hehe not too difficult to do right now)

And for those who don't know, vmk staff (including hosts) read these boards.

Reporting live from inside the kingdom,
Dreams

For those of you "in the game", are the hosts telling you if and when they will be getting VMK's log-in working again tonight? I can't even get the home page for VMK.

Thanks!

Yes we're still on.

No, you aren't really missing out on making credits because the lag is really bad.

65 peeps in line for host.

If you're on, come stop by my room to join a little party. Look up "A Little Town Square." We're towards the top of the list :cool1: (hehe not too difficult to do right now)

And for those who don't know, vmk staff (including hosts) read these boards.

Reporting live from inside the kingdom,
Dreams

wish I could join the party :(
I hope I can later, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

lol you having vmk withdrawls capn?

Withdrawls is not the right way to say it..

...more like realizing that I may actually have to work on some homework since I have nothing to entertain me right now...

...Oh please come back VMK no one thinks that doing Logs and Lns and E's is more fun than you I promise!... :badpc:

It's like I have nothing better to do after work than to sleep now

*cries*

Sugar ;)

Well we just tried to log in and can't get in either...bummer...
Hope it pops up again before closeing

ATM = at the moment (or automatic teller machine :lmao: )

This is driving me crazy. I need to get back in. I am out here, all by myself playing Free Cell! Sure, I'm winning, but it's not the same! :sad2: Even if I win 100 games I don't earn any credits! And I need credits! :crazy2:

LOL! Are we all pathetic or what? I'm reading all the posts and we're all just VMK crazy!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter