VMK pin

dr_zero

VMK Ultracoolmouse
Does anyone happen to have one of the VMK pins they would want to part with?

I tried looking on ebay but couldn't find one and thought it might be a neat memento of the fun we used to have.

Sorry, no. It's good that you checked ebay, though. If no one responds to this message I'd just check ebay every so often to see if anyone is selling their pins or other vmk items. I hope you find some, I know how you feel.

I have some of the pins, but I'm not trading them sorry :( They are all I have left of VMK. The good thing though, is that I found them on sale at a Disney outlet store, in Florida just this past year. So I didn't have to go scouring Ebay for them, and they had lots of them!

I have some of the pins, but I'm not trading them sorry :( They are all I have left of VMK. The good thing though, is that I found them on sale at a Disney outlet store, in Florida just this past year. So I didn't have to go scouring Ebay for them, and they had lots of them!

Oh cool which outlet store did you find it at? I plan to drive down the day before we go to the park so I will have half a day to kill and want to hit up the outlet stores. My wife teases me about liking to shop but hey I love a bargain!

What are you looking for? Send me a PM

I will, its one like this
wdi_vmk.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter