VMK Pins For Sale/Trade

Hiya!

If we have not received a message yet, does that mean you were not interested? Or did you get busy in real?

I got busy in real life. Sorry. I'm still working on getting those PMs out.

Dreams Castle 2000
Happiest Celebration on Earth 1000
TDL Miracosta [souper 3000] [gshawen 3500] Raise to 5000
WDW Contemporary [gshawen 2000] Raise to 4000
WDW Grand Floridian [MKOATEYW 7000]
WDW Polynesian [gshawen 3000] Raise to 4000

Hey pete, I'm interested in bidding on some of your pins. I don't know what you have left now that you're sending out acceptance PM's. Can you update your opening post?

aww dang, all the tiki pins are taken :(. I guess i will offer 1500 shopping spree for the giraffe.

I would like to offer 3,000 for Hurricane Bay and Bombardment :) Let me know! Thanks :)

I've updated the list with what's gone (assuming my PMs result in a completed deal) and what the high bids are on stuff I haven't decided yet whether to accept.

has your snowman magic pin gone yet? pls let me know! ty :)

The snowman magic is still available. The best offers so far, which I haven't accepted, are 6,500 spending spree and 10,000 worth of credits via Nemo codes.

I would like to offer 3,000 for Hurricane Bay and Bombardment :) Let me know! Thanks :)

Is that 1500 each?

Finally -- delicious, ihavecutecats, pirate me and MKOATEYW, I ran out of time doing these PMs and I'll send yours this afternoon or tonight. Delicious, I'm not sure about the snowman magic offer.

Hi,

I would like to add to my previous offer. I am interested also in the following:

Bombardment - 1000
Burning Village [pirate me 2200] - I'll go 2300
Treasure Cave - 1000

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Dreams!

There is no bid on the Churro Pin.. I would like to bid 1000 credits..

Thank you!

Oopsy.. I guess there is so I have to go more than 3000 ok 3500..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter