VMK podcast

Somebody said:
Oh, and when you get that deal with China, make some Bob dolls.

Maybe its to early but I did not get this.

punkskateboarder said:
the podcast rocks!

Thank you :)

Mnementh said:
First, you left off the www before the beginning of the web address and the -06 for the date at the end, on your direct download link to episode 4.

Thanks for letting me know this, I will take care of that!

mnementh said:
That being said, I do love the show. I don't want you to think I only have negative things to say about it.

No I appreciate the feedback! Thanks.

laxplaya1346 said:
Also try to get a better mic plzzzzzzz

I know. I was hoping to get by with just the mic on that Iriver but I guess I am going to need to look into buying a mic if I want to keep doing this.

I stayed up until past midnight last night listening to the first 3 shows and couldn't wait to get to the fourth this morning! I had seen this thread around for awhile but since I don't have an iPod I figured I couldn't listen... stupid me, lol. :blush:

Anyways, it's great! The "VMK rap" had me ROTFL! :rotfl: I really missed it in Episode #4.

For some odd reason I'm very aware of breathing sounds (thank my dad; he's the one who pointed out during an episode of Star Trek:TNG that Data gasps before every sentence :blush: ), and I heard a lot of them in #1, but after that not so much. In #4 you were fading a lot... I assume you were moving around.

Background music... I actually think that the music in #4 was okay; it's annoying and repetitive but also very 'tune-out-able'. Made it easier to focus on what you were actually saying. :)

About #4, I missed all the echoes! Sure they sound cheesy but I liked them. :)

My favorite sections are the "tips and tricks" and "woot of the week" segments; awesome. :thumbsup2 I like to hear about others' strategies and experiences.

If I can ever think of something to send in, I certainly will. But for now, keep up the good work.

laxplaya1346 said:
Very Well Done but I think you need to clean up the audio at the beginning or I can get you a copy of the source audio.
I have a male to male plug that I use some times to record VMK. The only down side about it is that you have to turn teh volume really low to get a perfect recording. To high and it goes nuts. It sounds like BUMB BUMB POW BAM WHEW WAAAAAAAAAA in the nautilis room. Ouch.

Narnian_Princess said:
I stayed up until past midnight last night listening to the first 3 shows and couldn't wait to get to the fourth this morning!

Why thankyou!

Narnian_Princess said:
Anyways, it's great! The "VMK rap" had me ROTFL! :rotfl: I really missed it in Episode #4.

Most feedback I have gotten loved the rap (take note disniplaya HAHA)

Narnian_Princess said:
For some odd reason I'm very aware of breathing sounds (thank my dad; he's the one who pointed out during an episode of Star Trek:TNG that Data gasps before every sentence :blush: ), and I heard a lot of them in #1, but after that not so much. In #4 you were fading a lot... I assume you were moving around.

very observent. ep#1 was I guess nerves or lack of feeling comfortable talking to myself. #4 I was hoping to get better sound out of the Irivers mic by leaving it on a table, but yes I walk around to much so it was a total failure. I am going to have to breakdown and buy a mic soon.[/quote]

Narnian_Princess said:
Background music... I actually think that the music in #4 was okay; it's annoying and repetitive but also very 'tune-out-able'. Made it easier to focus on what you were actually saying. :)
Glad you were able to tune it out, that was kind of the plan. I think this is more the direction I will be sticking with. The reason is no matter what I do with the background music someone complains haha. So the theory here is to stick with the game sounds.

Narnian_Princess said:
About #4, I missed all the echoes! Sure they sound cheesy but I liked them. :)
I have gotten so beaten up over them I stopped using them sorry you liked them haha!

This coming episode I think you will start to find me doing more of my own thing becasue I have learned I cant please everyone so I am just going to do it how I want to do it. After all its not fun I dont want to do it!

Narnian_Princess said:
My favorite sections are the "tips and tricks" and "woot of the week" segments; awesome. :thumbsup2 I like to hear about others' strategies and experiences.

If I can ever think of something to send in, I certainly will. But for now, keep up the good work.

Thanks for your kind words!

Episode #5 is BEING posted :) so give it a few from here, its happening while I am writing this.

This episode: What newsletter? pirates tips, beta discussion. Whats the deal with the rap?

A couple notes: 1 the new newsletter was posted while I was doing it, so didnt start over haha. I tried to wait it out.

I meant to mention that next week the podcast will be on wednesday not Tuesday as to much is going on at halloween.

the past couple weeks i saved in a scaled down format that made the file size much more manageable, I forgot to turn that back on so this is large download. Sorry for that.

Hope you enjoy this weeks episode.

Hmm... well, I'm desperately looking for it, but I can't seem to find it. Is it available for direct download yet? (I don't have an iPod.)

Oh sorry Narnia, I usually post the direct the morning after.

Sorry, The I tunes thing is so easy. And my web page I actually edit from work (dont tell my boss!)

But if you are still looking here before tomorrow here is a direct link to it HERE

Omg! Its Awesome Woo! THE RAP IS BACK! and plus I was quietly listening and I hear my name and I screamed so loud my mom OUTSIDE taking out the trash, could hear me! Woo Im happy :D - hyperness-

I just got the first 4 episodes on my Ipod
I have to listen to the last 3 today

1st one was helpful Blast in Space info though

I'm hanging out playing some gameboy DS and listening.

Good stuff and funny rap lol! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the efforts! popcorn::

AND OMG... Go visit the yeti or something.. kill that opening music!! :rotfl2:

Tampa said:
AND OMG... Go visit the yeti or something.. kill that opening music!! :rotfl2:

haha I know! I had planned on creating this great intro finally this week, and the idea seemed great. When it came time to implement, not so good haha.

I scrambled last minute and threw that together.

A real intro is my top priority at this point. I hate scrambling last minute trying to get something!!

Unless I decide to go on tour that is!

TodayinVMK said:
haha I know! I had planned on creating this great intro finally this week, and the idea seemed great. When it came time to implement, not so good haha.

I scrambled last minute and threw that together.

A real intro is my top priority at this point. I hate scrambling last minute trying to get something!!

Unless I decide to go on tour that is!
If you need help with something i might be able to help

I am good at mostly pictures right now but i will see if I can try som emusic and see if you like it
I haven't taken multimedia clas yet but i am taking it near the end of the year(I still know how to make stuff though)

Just PM me if you need help with something like that and i can probably do it

Great Show,
WazUp

Great episode! thanks again for using my tips! I'm so excited, i feel like a celebrity now lol.. can you say ego swelling? lol :lmao: Also, you pronounced my name almost perfectly lol it's not a long A on Dano.. it just sounds like it's spelled lol but, yes you did a great job yet again.. Here in VMK all the fun that I'm havin'... love that rap

Sorry about teh Blue's Views this week. I'm kinda grounded this week so I'll be here next week! Yes, I'm sneeking onto teh computer

there should be a club for that because so am I :rotfl:

Want to start a club with me Someybody

The sneak onto the computer club because you are obbsessed with VMK Club

Rolls right off of the tounge doesn't it

you said club two times. LOL

Here's a sneek peek at next weeks Blue's Views:
*Big reviews this week because there wasn't any for show 5
*This ain't just reviews! It's Blue's Views! Special Premire this week of a new Blue's Views section!!! (mystery)
* More New Blue's views sections also are being introduced! VMK Legend! What was that orange tiki?
* Will I keep going with Blues views? Mystery Blues Views sections!
*How many sections will there be?? Even more will be introduced!

Save me, disers!! Should I use my voice!?

E-mail me with tips and vote for me to use my voice!!

What was that rumor about that tiki that was really rare? What was teh color?

I've been meaning to ask you something, but I keep forgetting. I'm listening to episode 5 right now, so I figured I'd better ask while it's fresh in my mind.

Are you from Boston? Or at least somewhere in New England? I keep hearing a hint of a Boston accent every time I listen to the podcasts. (If you don't want to answer on here for fear of your identity being given away too easily, you can PM me. I don't think knowing one way or the other will help me any, though).

I fall into that group that doesn't particularly care for the VMK rap, but I must say that the extended version did give me a good laugh tonight :teeth:

Cap, I will correct the pronounciation in the next podcast ;)

Mnementh said:
Are you from Boston? Or at least somewhere in New England?

uh oh, clue #1 to my identity has been revealed HAHA! It is hard to hide such an accent! I must have done better than I thought in my pronounciation if you are just saying a hint of the accent :)

I will stay away from "park the car in harvard yard"

Great Show!

You mentioned this week about not knowing about once your Pirate ship has been knocked out of the game, you can click it to get it to explode. That would be a great idea for a segment. Cover the 'Might not be obvious to everyone' type of things. Even the basic rules of the games would be cool so we don't miss things like an exploding ship or such. Like is there any other way other than timing to get a Flawless in Fireworks? Or a specific way to get Flawless in the Jungle Cruise.

Or, how do you trade? Step by step. Things like that. Or, how about a segment about the In the Park Quests.

Good reviews of items. Keep up the good work

Maz

TodayinVMK said:
uh oh, clue #1 to my identity has been revealed HAHA! It is hard to hide such an accent! I must have done better than I thought in my pronounciation if you are just saying a hint of the accent :)

I will stay away from "park the car in harvard yard"

cool i am close to you somewhat then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter