VMK Thanksgiving Quest (event)

NJ Mike said:
no, leave it to vmk to not actually be ready to receive responses yet...
I checked this morning (Monday) before VMK opening and the Thanksgiving Quest option is now there. It is the very first option and shows up without having to go through the list.

Got 5 characters answers sent (only ones with valid EMail addresses).

Where is the link to send in your answers?? I looked on the help menu and nothing is listed.

Ok...i need help before the night is out. How do I submit my answers? From the main sight I went to help then the contact page. I entered my correct username and birthday and go to a screen with 3 green boxes. The first says change name, second says change birthday and last has a link to recover a lost password. Where do i type my answers?!

Lunamis said:
Ok...i need help before the night is out. How do I submit my answers? From the main sight I went to help then the contact page. I entered my correct username and birthday and go to a screen with 3 green boxes. The first says change name, second says change birthday and last has a link to recover a lost password. Where do i type my answers?!

This should help you submit your answers:

Go to VMK.com and scroll to the bottom of the page
Click on "contact us"
Mark the box which asks if you are a player or parent
Enter your user name (name you sign into the game with not your character) and date of birth
At the bottom of the next screen "Thanksgiving Quest" is automatically showing up as the reason for contact.
Enter your answers

Hope it works for you!

Lori

i noticed that they don't say when you find out if you have won the quest. anyone who finds out they have won give me shout out ok? i don't want to keep going through my e-mail addresses that i only uise for this just to see if i have won, if it has not happened yet. i don't mnind looking once someone has won, but whoa. and it would be nice to know what the prize was.

that's all for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter