V's gettin' back to the Bad Girl bod! Gonna lose weight in 2008!

Good job with the weigh in! Don't you just love when the scale suprises you? I know I do!!

Enjoy your wine and have a great weekend! :goodvibes

Hey V. Hope you're doing well. Take care. :hug:

weighed in today and down a pound! So I am happy about that. Only had 3 points so far today and am planning on a nice large salad for lunch and maybe a veggie plate for dinner. Lately at night I haven't been all that hungry at all!

Walked/jogged 45 minutes on Monday but nothing since so I need to get back out there tonight.

Slowly but surely I am going to get there!

I also have mapped out my goals....kind of sad to think of it in terms of mainly disney trips but hey....and set at a pound a week, hopefully it will be more but you never know!

so starting today....it will be 16 weeks until our August trip...at 1lb a week I am hoping to be down 16 pounds by then....
25 weeks until our October trip....goal 25 pounds by then...
29 weeks until my birthday....goal 29 pounds by then...
34 weeks until Christmas....goal 34 pounds by then....
40 weeks until the end of January...goal 40 pounds by then...
I KNOW if I stay on track and on plan I can have this in the bag...I just have to have the mindset and will power to do it.

and you know...1lb is nothing to sneeze at...that's 4 sticks of butter!!

(trying to make myself feel better....)

I had an old WW meal in the freezer here that just didn't look appealing so I went to Taco Bell...but got 2 crunchy tacos fresco style (3 pts each) and pintos and beans fresco style (1.5)...not too bad....will do the salad for lunch tomorrow....:)

Looking forward to getting out and walking tonight...maybe I can get DH to dig out my bike from the garage.

and you know...1lb is nothing to sneeze at...that's 4 sticks of butter!!

You got that right!!

I love the plan with the WDW trips!! I know how you LOVE that place, and I used it as my inspiration too!! (it works!!! :goodvibes )

Hope you're doing well! Have a great weekend!:thumbsup2

ok - went to the gym on lunch - did 30 minutes of jogging/walking....so I am challenging myself for May....930 minutes of exercise for the month. Even though we are going to WDW for a week, I do know I will at least be getting 30 minutes a day in walking those parks...and as much as I will want to pig out, I am going to try and be somewhat healthy.

I did say try!

so 30/930 --- only 900 more to go!

well I went to Old Navy for some tanks and t-shirts for our trip next week and YUCK! My arms are disgusting. I am going to try and maintain while at the World and at least choose healthier entrees and sides...I am just disgusted with myself. My word my old friends and rommmates would not even recognize me. I have to get my body back - I just have to!

OK.....I will stick it this time...I will, I will, I will!

I brought my WW lunch and I am off to the gym right now.

ok - gym time - spent 30 min on the bike then did the hip aductors, abductors, leg press, and two other leg machines....all 3 sets 12 reps each nothing lower than 50 lbs.

Food:
breakfast - sugar free lemonade and bowl of fruit
lunch - WW meal 4pts, sugar free pudding and sugar free jello
snack - reduced fat cheese nips

so points so far today.....9 would like to stay within 22.

brought my gym bag again today.
I finished up last night with a small plate of shrimp pasta, a few olives for a snack and a glass of wine. Not terribly bad.
So far this am, some sugar free lemonade and 3 pts worth of reduced fat cheeze it's....not the best breakfast, but better than nothing.

ok, my gym bag is packed and I am going to hit Publix on my way to work for WW meals and healthy snacks. There are no excuses V!

so I went to Publix and stocked up on some WW meals and some healthy snacks for work....

today

Diet Dr Pepper ~0
bowl of fruit ~3

I got celery, 0 pt soup, several 4pt meals, hearts of palm, low fat milk, Special K, wonder light bread, fat free turkey and some other snacks to keep here at work.

I know for me the first week is the hardest always thinking about food, so I figure if I eat small meals and snacks often it will help.

now I am snacking on some hearts of palm...for 1 point! Gotta love that and I'll eat lunch in about 1/2 an hour or so. I have to keep motivated, I have to keep motivated!

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels ------ yeah right, I am trying to keep telling myself that!

so 3pt frozen dinner and some hearts of palm.....6 points now. DH is working tonight so I can have 0 point soup and not have to worry about his dinner just the girls.

Hey V!! :goodvibes It's good to "see" ya!

Sounds like you're doing GREAT! Keep it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter