VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

When completed, will do. If I posted any right now, DiznyDi would not be happy. Things are in such a disarray that one could never figure out what they were looking at.

Two more sleeps for me, DiznyDi, not so much.

Can't wait to see them. Have a safe and magical trip

Happy May Day Groupies:flower1:
I'm looking forward to spring with some sunshine.
It's been gray and wet here for too long.
April showers bring May flowers so I'm trying to be grateful.

Pixie dust to all of you heading for the sunshine and magic of home.
I'm missing Disney something awful
but looking forward to being there in November

Off to do some catching up
take care groupies :flower3:
Hi Tea Pot! Hope all is well!

Happy May Day Groupies:flower1:
I'm looking forward to spring with some sunshine.
It's been gray and wet here for too long.
April showers bring May flowers so I'm trying to be grateful.

Pixie dust to all of you heading for the sunshine and magic of home.
I'm missing Disney something awful
but looking forward to being there in November

Off to do some catching up
take care groupies :flower3:

Happy May Day back to you!:daisy::butterfly

Thanks Teapot. It still difficult, but I am making it day by day. Amazing how they work themselves in your heart and lives.
My vet sent me a handmade sympathy card from all the staff that tried to save him. Means the world to me.

Thanks Teapot. It still difficult, but I am making it day by day. Amazing how they work themselves in your heart and lives.
My vet sent me a handmade sympathy card from all the staff that tried to save him. Means the world to me.
Very thoughtful of your vet.

OK, we very rarely stay in Studios, but we are this trip, so dumb question: is it free to use the washers/dryers or do we have to pay? If the latter, any idea how one pays? Cash, room key? Thanks!

OK, we very rarely stay in Studios, but we are this trip, so dumb question: is it free to use the washers/dryers or do we have to pay? If the latter, any idea how one pays? Cash, room key? Thanks!
Anyone staying in a DVC unit (no matter how reserved) will have access to free laundry either through a special laundry room or an in-unit washer and dryer

There's a website that can keep track of the machines, show you which ones are in use, where in the cycle they are, etc.
https://www.laundryview.com/home/8104/4575692
It comes in handy so that I don't arrive at the laundry room with my bag only to find all the machines taken up, and so I can see if my laundry is almost done.

I believe they have Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Copper Creek reversed. Not sure on that though:
VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE
VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE-FL 4-LR

There's a website that can keep track of the machines, show you which ones are in use, where in the cycle they are, etc.
It comes in handy so that I don't arrive at the laundry room with my bag only to find all the machines taken up, and so I can see if my laundry is almost done.

I believe they have Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Copper Creek reversed. Not sure on that though:
VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE
VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE-FL 4-LR
Out of curiosity do we know of these two is the CCV and which is BRV. I assumed the latter one is the CCV ones?

Out of curiosity do we know of these two is the CCV and which is BRV. I assumed the latter one is the CCV ones?
That would make sense but the room layouts shown seem to be that the one marked as Floor 4-LR is Boulder ridge and the other is CC. For now, until they fix it.

It comes in handy so that I don't arrive at the laundry room with my bag only to find all the machines taken up, and so I can see if my laundry is almost done

Thanks Cindy! This is AWESOME! We always stay in a 1 or 2 BR and only travel with carryons (we do have an owners locker), but this is trip were in a studio and will probably need to run at least one load of laundry.

VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE-FL 4-LR is Copper Creek's laundry room. Layout is correct, and it is on the 4th floor.

SW
Okay, so I'm curious how they filed the BR room. The one shown as simply VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE certainly is not correct.

Okay, so I'm curious how they filed the BR room. The one shown as simply VILLAS AT WILDERNESS LODGE certainly is not correct.

Is this picture still correct for BRV's laundry room ?

https://i2.wp.com/www.disneytourist...odge-disney-world-deluxe-studio-015.jpg?ssl=1

If so, 2 washers + 4 stacked dryers.

The laundryview picture shows the 4 dryers but only 1 washer image, but the list of washers and dryers below the image and above in the top right summary are both correct with 2w/4d:

upload_2019-5-3_21-26-2.png

So a missing washer image problem.

SW

Is this picture still correct for BRV's laundry room ?

https://i2.wp.com/www.disneytourist...odge-disney-world-deluxe-studio-015.jpg?ssl=1

If so, 2 washers + 4 stacked dryers.

The laundryview picture shows the 4 dryers but only 1 washer image, but the list of washers and dryers below the image and above in the top right summary are both correct with 2w/4d:

View attachment 398820

So a missing washer image problem.

SW
Apparently it has been years since I've been in that laundry room. Last time I was there it looked exactly the way the other laundryroom was configured. 6 driers (half of which were broken) and two washers on the wall to the right. (Or maybe I'm just channeling my Kidani memories.)

We have used that laundry room many many many times as we normally stay in Studios. I usually put a load or two in then grab my book and find a seat close to a fireplace to just chill. Nice down time.

Hey Groupies!

We checked in to CCV yesterday and spent a lovely evening with D Dad and Di. As always, it was fun and Geyser Point remains a jewel in the Wilderness Lodge amenities.

Here’s the view from our room at CCV

63BC1607-2A0C-4FE1-AD0B-5E2B1C245E2F.jpeg

CCV is quite a different feel than VWL. There are some really nice aspects to our 1BR villa, and a few drawbacks. But overall, it’s always great to be at WL.

Heading out to breakfast at Trail’s End. Hoping to avoid the rain which has marked our first 24 hours here.:umbrella:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter