VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

I guess I just figure the chances are slim since the days we want are already booked for the room type we want. We're pretty picky about the dates. (Though we're waiting for SWA to release flights for January to decide exactly which ones would work best. Or if a DLR trip would be better suited.)
I had to look at the booking for January. We're going Feb next year so I hadn't paid much attention to earlier. I'm still confused as I don't see any dates in January that the 1BR's are all booked up at BRV. Or maybe I am confused and you want a studio? lol Anyway, if it's a 1BR and you aren't trying to book over marathon weekend I think you have a very good chance of getting it. 1BR's are the golden room choice to be able to book at 7 months for the majority of the year and majority of resorts.

Last edited:
We only have enough leftover VGC points for a studio.

If a good BRV contract were to pop up, then we'd use those points to book a 1-bedroom there ASAP.

We only have enough leftover VGC points for a studio.

If a good BRV contract were to pop up, then we'd use those points to book a 1-bedroom there ASAP.
Ah, so I had missed you wanted a studio for Jan. That's often hit or miss at 7 months with most resorts except the very largest.

Ah, so I had missed you wanted a studio for Jan. That's often hit or miss at 7 months with most resorts except the very largest.

Yeah, I shocked we got 6 nights in a row at BRV this January. It would be amazing if something magically opened up for us at 7 months but I don't think we'll get lucky 2 years in a row. If we go, I suspect we'll end up at SSR.

The mini van is hitting the road tomorrow 6am with hopes to be at wdw by 4pm
Sorry I haven’t been on here in a few days
It’s been crazy busy trying to get ready to leave plus job qoutes piled up all a sudden to get out before we leave
I will do better and be in touch whilst in the World

The mini van is hitting the road tomorrow 6am with hopes to be at wdw by 4pm
Sorry I haven’t been on here in a few days
It’s been crazy busy trying to get ready to leave plus job qoutes piled up all a sudden to get out before we leave
I will do better and be in touch whilst in the World
Drive safe and have a fabulous time!

Looks like a great start Jimmy! We’re missing you by a few weeks, darn!

ETA, I just looked at the trip date page and we’re missing Kat by 1 day, and Granny by 2 dang and dang!:sad2:
Hey Corinne!
It seems we are missing a few of our gang along the way. No one here this week, and we will be on cruise next week. We do have a hopeful meet with KAT Fri the 12th at Epcot. After getting off the cruise we are going to stay at WDW for one night, Jo Dee Messina will be at Garden Rocks and we really like to see her. So it just happens KAT will be at WDW same time so we are crossing fingers we can make it happen. We miss seeing you folks so we are hopeful to catch up again soon!

I say all groupies need to agree to put one week aside, put this crazy train ride we call life to rest, and plan a huge VWL groupie meet in the World, and soon!!:goodvibes

Last edited:
Hi groupies!

So I might have a chance to do a 2-3 nights solo DVC resort stay only within the next couple months. Kidani SV studios (ideal resort only stays) are widely available in July...but the dilemma is...airfare!! It is so annoying that I can get a RT nonstop flight to MCO in 3 weeks for less than $400 (from west coast), but it's almost $500 in July...gaaaahhh!! why?! 😒 #RealFirstWorldProblems

Hi groupies!

So I might have a chance to do a 2-3 nights solo DVC resort stay only within the next couple months. Kidani SV studios (ideal resort only stays) are widely available in July...but the dilemma is...airfare!! It is so annoying that I can get a RT nonstop flight to MCO in 3 weeks for less than $400 (from west coast), but it's almost $500 in July...gaaaahhh!! why?! 😒 #RealFirstWorldProblems
Just do it. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter