Wait List Question

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
I am currently on a wait list for a studio at AKL for 5/15 check out 5/20. This is my first time being on a wait list. What are the chances that one will open up for those dates. Am I expecting to much? I was looking for a Value or a Standard Studio

Any insight would be very welcomed :goodvibes

Value is unlikely to come through- standard it just depends if it hasn't come through by April 14th it is less likely to come through because of the holding points issue. If you want to be at Disney I would book anything available if you haven't already.

Value is unlikely to come through- standard it just depends if it hasn't come through by April 14th it is less likely to come through because of the holding points issue. If you want to be at Disney I would book anything available if you haven't already.

Thank you. I have CBR booked already. This was a last second thought. usually we plan a Disney trip a year in advance. We decided on throwing my DS a birthday party we would go to Disney and celebrate there. I just saw pictures of the splash pad area they have at AK and looked so amazing. I will hope for the best, but don't really have my heart set on it. I figure it was a long shot. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter