Waiting For Arrivals at MCO Gate???

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
I think I read somewhere that only those actually boarding a flight can now get to the gate area. We're going to pick up our daughter who is joining us mid-week on our Nov. trip. Will we have to meet up with her somewhere other than the gate? If so, any suggestions as to the best place?

Thanks,
Bill From Pa

If you daughter is very young you might get permission to meet her at the gate, otherwise just meet her at baggage claim.

If she isn't checking bags, you could wait outside the security area for her flight's group of gates. I know USAir's flights come in on B, there is a Disney Store right outside the security area (after passengers come off the tram).

We traveled to Orlando on March 23 and back from Orlando on April 1. There were signs at the security checkpoint that said only ticketed passengers with boarding passes were allowed past that point. The sign also indicated that you would not be allowed to go thru security until 2 hours or less before your scheduled departure time.

If you are meeting a minor child, ONE person can go to the airline counter and get a special pass to go through security and meet the minor at the gate.

But if you're meeting an 18 year old or older, no can do. You'll have to prearrange to meet at baggage claim or somewhere else.

Thanks, all. Our daughter is 24 so I guess we'll be meeting her at the baggage carousel.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter