Waiting (in)patiently for 18th April! What are your Disney plans in 2025?

Managed to book our first choice at Yacht club with tickets but no flights. We are doing a split stay ourselves for the first time, but with Universal for 3 nights before we move onto Disney property. Flights to book later in the year. First time we are booking things independently as usually go with a package from Virgin so we were a little nervous but things went to plan for us although had a 3 hour wait in the queue.
Doing it independently is the best way. You can save quite a lot and get lots more flexibility on start dates for tickets etc..
We also stayed at Universal at RP for 3 nights and then off to WDW for rest of holiday.
I’ve always found it hard to spend longer than that at universal and would be easy to spend longer at WDW. Each to their own I suppose

As for flights, depending on timing and where you are travelling from there can be deals end of Nov and end of Dec, just a case of whether you want to take a small risk

Never stayed on Universal before, going to book Portofino Bay, but looking forward to the inclusive unlimited Express pass!

Wow, these trips all sound amazing! I really want to go back to WDW but I don't think my son (8) would enjoy all the rides enough (he doesn't like drops) and as it's just the two of us it would limit what we can do. I also want to visit Universal parks in Orlando as I really enjoyed the Hollywood one last year (other than the ride loading pace and the queue jumpers!). But maybe the Bedford one will be built by the time he likes the rollercoasters etc 🤣

So for next year I jumped on the Southampton based cruises when they were first released! I was so excited to see the Fantasy was coming over here! I actually booked a back-to-back lol! So, it's going to be my first time on the Fantasy and my first back-to-back! A 4 night to Spain and a 3 night to France!

Just been watching loads of YouTube vids as we last cruised in 2021 and before that it was with my ex in 2012! So there are some massive changes! I can't wait :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter