Waiting on 2019 Packages to Post

In the disneyholidays.com for me (in Spain) 2019 dates are not available and I dont know the reason.

I´ve made my reservation through the US site.

Thank you for your help guys

You can change the country to UK or Ireland at the top right of the page where it says "English (Europe)". Then you will see prices and offers for 2019 in either British Pounds or Euros, depending on the country you choose. When you book you can put in your address in Spain without any issues. Depending on when you're going and with how many people it can be a lot cheaper to book that way because the offers are different from the US offers. Even if you're not buying tickets they usually have a deal From November or December where you can book for the following year with 1 or 2 nights free per week, depending on the resort you choose. It may be worth it to keep on an eye on the deals and when you book in EUR you're not dependent on the exchange rate. Oh, and tax is included in the price :).

Attachments

• wdtc_ie.jpg
    wdtc_ie.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1
Nothing but preferred is available at CBR in Mar 2019? Other options grayed out include a "5th person category".

I am going to guess that the other rooms just haven't loaded yet. There is no way all of the other room categories are booked and if the construction is still on going it wouldn't affect all the other categories either. Give it a little bit and try back later.

I am going to guess that the other rooms just haven't loaded yet. There is no way all of the other room categories are booked and if the construction is still on going it wouldn't affect all the other categories either. Give it a little bit and try back later.

I haven't been able to find anything at CBR for April or May. So I am hoping it is because they haven't loaded yet. I did notice the new room categories though.

I haven't been able to find anything at CBR for April or May. So I am hoping it is because they haven't loaded yet. I did notice the new room categories though.

Certain dates in May were blocked at the values and CBR/CSR for the UK release as well, I think it's because of cheerleading events the 1st and 2nd weekend of May.

My TA didn't seem to think package prices were released yet, but magically, sent me the quote 30 minutes ago for March 2019 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter