Walk from Comfort Inn, 300 Katella Av.?

Gpaul

Earning My Ears
Hi! Is the walk from the Comfort Inn at 300 Katella too long? 1 mile (10 minutes) is Ok for us.

Gracias!

It is a bit of a walk and will probably take 20 minutes or so depending on how fast you walk. It is not one I consider very convenient but it is certainly doable...though less doable at the end of the day. :)

Tks daannzzz! 20 minutes is a bit further than expected, but certaibly doable on a December morning; we'll use shuttles to get back if we are too tired.

Any other Dland experts' opinions???

Gracias.

The hotel I often stay at is 415 Katella (Super 8) and I have no issues with the walk- It takes me about 8 minutes from Hotel room to security gates

-em

Has anyone stayed at Comfort Inn & Suites before? If so, please tell me what it's like! My friend is looking at that hotel for our Sept 17-24 trip, but I can't get any info on it other than Comfort Inn & Suites and Trip Advisor, so please help me out here!

Thanks,

Jules

tks emily!

Just in case, I've booked the following cheapos: Anaheim Best Inn, 414 West Ball Road, and Best Western Courtesy Inn, 1070 West Ball as well. Of course they are both not within "ideal" walking distance, but certainly doable. Question is, are we MUCH better off paying an $18 higher rate/night at the even-further away Comfort Inn (which includes brekkie making that higher rate drop to only about $5/nt)?

Or, should we just forget all these and stay at the Castle Inn for about same rate as Best Inn?

I hate to belabor on this, but you're the experts! Gracias.

The Confort Inn and Suites used to be a Hampton Inn. I haven't stayed there (or at any of the hotels you have listed) but I have not read anything bad about it. It is near the freeway and at a busy intersection, sort of.
The Best Inn doesn't show up often so I know nothing about it. The Best Wester Courtesy Inn is on the back side of Disneyland and, as you said not the easiest walk though it is not super far to the parking structure where you could catch the trams over to the park.
The Castle Inn and Suites is super close but, in general receives pretty bad reviews.
I would stick with the Confort Inn or the Courtesey Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter