"Walk In Walt's Footsteps" Tour Help

becky11

Mouseketeer
I'm new to this DL board, and I'm not sure the rules or if there's an actual place for this, but I need some help!

I am coming in for the Tinkerbell Half Marathon at the end of the month and really only have one day to 'play' at DL. I went last summer so it isn't my first time in the parks, but since I'm coming by myself, I thought it would be a good time to take in one of the tours offered. The one I was most interested in is the "Walk In Walt's Footsteps" tour. However, when I called today to book it, it's sold out for that day (28 Jan - Saturday).

Is there a list here where people post the tours they're booked for and whether or not they're about to cancel so maybe someone else can book in their spot? Or is it recommended to just call every day to see if a spot opens up? Do they allow waiting lists at the park for this?

I could book for the 29th, but that's the day of the race and I'm not sure how I'll feel at 0930 after running a half, whether or not I'll be up for doing the tour. On the other hand, it's the only other possible day I could do it.

Looking for help/advice from some DL experts.

Thanks!!

You can keep calling or check the morning of at the tours booth. It is on the left side as you walk into the park.

You can keep calling or check the morning of at the tours booth. It is on the left side as you walk into the park.

Thanks!! I booked the Sunday tour, but I'll definitely try on the Saturday so I don't have to rush after the race. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter