Walking from Dolphin to Epcot

Steve Rapenchuk

Buzz is the best
I was wondering when you walk from the Dolphin to Epcot in the morning, do you go through the entrance by the world showcase? And if so os this part of the park open? I thought that it did not open till 11?

You are allowed to walk from the International Gateway to Future World. The bridge between the UK & France is roped off & CM's are on duty to direct you past UK & Canada. This is a great time to get pictures of these pavillions. There are few guests around & the CM's have always been happy to snap a photo of us, too.

Its a WONDERFUL relaxing walk!!!!!

It is a great walk. Nice to unwind or to get reved up for park touring. You can usually get to the park way before the water taxi. I love walking through when there is no one there. it is such a cool feeling :)

Last Sunday we walked over from the Swan and the World Showcase was still roped off so we headed right to "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" with no wait and immediate seating. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter