• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walking to and from PORS and POFQ

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I would like to try PORS, but hang out at POFQ as well. Is it easy to walk back and forth from the two resorts. I am thinking about staying in the mansions close to FQ. Thanks, S

You can walk between the two resorts - it takes about 15-20 mins or you can take the boat which takes about 5 mins.
I saw your other post about boat to DTD also.
There is a free pontoon type boat ride from POR and POFQ that goes to DTD/ It takes about 20 mins and is a very enjoyable ride. It is free.
You can rent boats at POR but I believe they are for 1/2 - 1 hour at a time. I am unsure if you can take those boats to DTD.

We stayed at POFQ and thought it was beautiful, but we saw POR by boat and bus and thought it looked beautiful also. It is a lot bigger than POFQ.
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter