Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Unfortunately, that wasn't it. I clearly saw the box to check to show resort fees and when I clicked that, it changed the price to even more. The original price i was seeing a week or two ago was around 190 a night without fees. Now, its around 225 without feeds.
Dave006 is right. Take another look.IMG_0178.png

Hey folks! I’m planning a gathering of friends for Jan 2024 and I’ve got a room booked at the SR for myself and a friend. What’s the scoop on using my AP rate for additional rooms that would be used by friends? Do they have to be in my name? I’ve only ever booked 1 room so it would be my first time doing multiple rooms. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone have recent pictures or a video of a premium double/double room at the Dolphin? Also, if anyone has stayed in this room, does it have two separate sink areas?

Does anyone have recent pictures or a video of a premium double/double room at the Dolphin? Also, if anyone has stayed in this room, does it have two separate sink areas?
I stayed in one last week and forgot to take pictures, but only 1 sink. In fact the entire bathroom was in one area - sink, tub, and toilet behind the closed door. So that was different than the regular rooms at the Dolphin where the sink was accessible while someone else could be using the toilet/shower.

I book Swan/Dolphin a lot, through Marriott(Bonvoy), but premium is never a listed category (there are traditional and deluxe with various views). Did you book through a third party service?

I book Swan/Dolphin a lot, through Marriott(Bonvoy), but premium is never a listed category (there are traditional and deluxe with various views). Did you book through a third party service?
There are a couple of different configurations in this room category - some with a separator wall, some with just the couch. I have seen the King Premium rooms bookable under the Prepay and Save category on the Marriott website, but have never seen the double/double premium room on the website. For that one, I had to call in house reservations. (888-828-8850). Here's how it shows on the prepay tab on the website if its available your dates.

1684256047708.png

I did find the pic online and this was almost exactly the room I had last week - the bathroom was just to the left in the bed portion of the studio, and obviously 2 doubles instead of the king.

1684255977627.png

There are a couple of different configurations in this room category - some with a separator wall, some with just the couch. I have seen the King Premium rooms bookable under the Prepay and Save category on the Marriott website, but have never seen the double/double premium room on the website. For that one, I had to call in house reservations. (888-828-8850). Here's how it shows on the prepay tab on the website if its available your dates.

View attachment 761070

I did find the pic online and this was almost exactly the room I had last week - the bathroom was just to the left in the bed portion of the studio, and obviously 2 doubles instead of the king.

View attachment 761069
Wow. I mostly use the Bonvoy App and these never show up.

34!!x@champagne&disney just a couple days ago @Lewisc shared in this post they felt it was a two room limit.
The terms and conditions, both Swan Dolphin app and the website is clear. 2 rooms can get AP discount. Same dates and room type. Reservation must be in the name of AP holder.

Bonvoy will let you book 2 rooms. AP holder will show in one room, one reservation #
S/D will then split the reservation and assign 2 numbers.

If necessary S/D will increase by 1 the number of guests in the room reported to Disney so you can link everyone on DME

Calling the hotel directly may be the easiest.

The hotel is asking to see your AP in your app at check-in

Thanks so much for all this. You (and everyone else) have been super helpful. I went ahead and booked for her and I'll just keep checking for updated rates.

Another question... We are staying at Boardwalk from 26 - 2nd. My mom will be at Swan from 29 - 2nd. Does she need her own MDE account? Can I just add her as friends family on mine (like I did for my kids)? And will she be able to use magic band to get in early hours? Or does that only link to her room key? Sorry for all the questions. This is the first time I'm doing anything other than just my immediate family and want to avoid any hiccups if possible).
She can use the MB for early entry as long as the Swan Res is linked to MDE- but she should have her room key handy in case it fails. Swolphin reservations are notorious for randomly dropping off MDE, especially after check-in, which leaves the CMs not seeing any res for her. I’ve been able to show my room key in those cases and they let me in.

Some guests stay at two different S D resorts same stay. Room availability or rate issues. The morning I checked out of the Dolphin I was able to check in for the Swan using the Dolphin front desk. Not everyone or every terminal could do it. Didn't have to go to the Swan until after I received room ready txt.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter