Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

What do you need to book to get a view of Epcot or DHS? When I booked, there was not any type of theme park view option, only resort view.
I don't believe there's a specific room type that guarantees a theme park view. Our last stay at the Swan we had a standard room and still had a view of DHS (granted, we also had a view of the Swan parking lot). If you book a "no view" room, there's no chance of a theme park view, but other than that, I think it's just luck of the draw. It never hurts to ask when you check in, though.

FYI for Titanium members the Breakfast benefit is the following while I stayed at the Reserve:

Complimentary elite continental breakfast room service for two ($34.95 value per day)
$20 credit at Fuel
Fresh Mediterranean: $10 upcharge per adult for full buffet
Garden Grove: $10 upcharge per adult for full buffet
Amare: $12 upgrade per adult for full buffet

From mk, cant you just look for the lane that has a bus? Boardwalk,beachclub,yacht club. Rather than ttc > sd.

Lane 3 at the TTC bus pickup area. S/D doesn't go to MK. You could go to the Beach Club and walk over.

FYI for Titanium members the Breakfast benefit is the following while I stayed at the Reserve:

Complimentary elite continental breakfast room service for two ($34.95 value per day)
$20 credit at Fuel

I did the upgrade at fresh every time I have been there. The $20 credit doesn't at Fuel isn't as good of a value unless you have plans somewhere else.

Anyone try garden grove or amare for breakfast?

Just got back last night from our week-long stay at the Dolphin. We had a great time. Very very busy.
We had added on a night at the beginning of our stay to make airline reservations work. When I had
added the night on, the same room category wasn't available so I had two reservations.
When we checked in, they were able to keep us in the same room for both reservations, which was a
king room with deluxe resort view.
We were in the east wing at the end of the hall with two balconies. It was a great room with wonderful views.

Room was clean with no issues.

They had asked us at check in if we wanted housekeeping every day. I declined it because it's just
two of us. We got housekeeping every day regardless, which was fine too. One day she was just
about to start our room when we got back mid-day so I just asked for towels and water. She took
our used towels and replenished with new and asked us how many bottles of water we would like and
gave us 4.

We walked to HS and Epcot. We took the bus to Animal Kingdom. Didn't have to wait going either way.
I think the drop off location at AK is better than the Disney busses.
We took the Disney bus to MK from the Boardwalk one morning for early hours. Line was long but they
had 4 busses all lined up going to MK. We also took the Disney bus back from MK to the Yacht/Beach Club.

One evening we took the S/D bus to the TTC as we were going to Citricos for dinner (delicious) and didn't have to wait then either. I will say when we rode the S/D busses they were not crowded. Only one other
family each time we rode them. Much more comfortable than the packed Disney busses.

Had a great time but glad to be home ❤:wave:
Sure sounds good to me, Linda. Thanks for sharing. Welcome home.

$20 credit at Fuel

I know in the past the credit could also be used at the Swan’s Java. Any idea if it could also be used at Grounds at Swan reserve too? Would rather do a quick grab and go.

I did the upgrade at fresh every time I have been there. The $20 credit doesn't at Fuel isn't as good of a value unless you have plans somewhere else.

Anyone try garden grove or amare for breakfast?
We did Amare upgraded breakfast in November. It was great. Including a very creative and delicious sausage and biscuit dish

We did Amare upgraded breakfast in November. It was great. Including a very creative and delicious sausage and biscuit dish
How does the voucher work for Amare? We’ve done garden grove and fresh the last 2 days.

is it a buffet?

Hello! Staying at SRMay 12-17.Tried to book dining today, 60 days out. Only letting me book for the 12th, not length of stay. Is this normal for SR? Am I missing something? Thanks.

Hello! Staying at SRMay 12-17.Tried to book dining today, 60 days out. Only letting me book for the 12th, not length of stay. Is this normal for SR? Am I missing something? Thanks.
I had this issue but on because it was a split stay. Make sure your all linked correctly.

Ours is split stay also, but I would have thought I can book 12-17 today, and 18-23 in 5 days.
My SR reservation fell off last night, so I just relinked. But still can only book first night of dining. I can tell this is going to be fun when it gets to Genie + time!!

Ours is split stay also, but I would have thought I can book 12-17 today, and 18-23 in 5 days.
My SR reservation fell off last night, so I just relinked. But still can only book first night of dining. I can tell this is going to be fun when it gets to Genie + time!!
I have a stay planned at Dolphin in August. I booked through Disney and have requested a confirmation/invoice from Disney twice and Sheraton once. I have never received it and have no proof that I have made a one night deposit. So far, my reservation is still on MDE. But I am wondering if I have made a mistake trying a stay at the Dolphin.

I hope it's just a glitch. My 60 day window is next month. Keep us updated.

$20 credit at Fuel
Is it an EITHER the continental breakfast OR credit at fuel...or do you get both? We're so used to Marriott's concierge lounges that have breakfast and dinner offerings

There is a glitch going on right now regardless of which property you're staying at that doesn't show beyond 60 days. Try using the app and the other work around may be to go to "make reservations" under "things to do" on the website to check availability instead of going directly to the restaurant you want to book. I've seen it open up for future days there when it's not showing on individual restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter