Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Is the Hotwire deal the one in the Bonnet Creek area and the resort has a $32 a night fee? There is also a rate with a $35 fee but it lists the 4 possible hotels and not the Swan or Dolphin. And one with an $8 fee. I am a little scared because I wonder what other resort it could be. thanks!
$32/night resort fee. Look for one with TravelAdvisor 5051+ reviews. There is a Sheraton with a $32/night fee, but it is currently >$100/night.
Even knowing all that, I was still scared. Would have really messed up things if it was something else. Have to be prepared for that I guess.

Thanks!! I just don't think I dare. If it was a gamble of any Disney resort I would try it. I like how one of the offers tells you the 4 hotels and a gamble from there.

We just booked an anniversary weekend trip at the Dolphin! Great rate through Expedia, probably the same as the hotwire one! We picked the basic room, is there any way we can increase our chances of getting an upgrade?! I don't need a balcony, a view would just be nice!

Thanks for the Hotwire tip. Just got Dolphin for $106 per night for Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend!

Thanks for the Hotwire tip. Just got Dolphin for $106 per night for Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend!

That's a great price! :thumbsup2 And I thought we did well to get around $200 with our Costco pkg. Atleast we get a resort view room and resort fee included in our rate AND the hotel had sold out nights during our stay so Costco got us in.

Congratulations to all of you with the great deal at the Dolphin! I'm tempted, but too scared to actually do it! Someone posted above to look for the hotel with 5051+ reviews. I'm only seeing 2000+ reviews listed. For $71, it gives 4 possible hotel options (but not Dolphin). Am I looking at the wrong thing?

The hotwire listing that I saw didn't have 5051+ reviews, it had 2000+. It had a choice of beds - either full or king and it listed a $32 resort fee. The full sized beds and $32 resort fee made me pretty sure it was the dolphin.

Y'all, I'm shaking!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I pulled the trigger and got the Dolphin for $73 a night in September!!! We had booked a bounce back free dining offer at Pop Century, but just couldn't get excited about it. We've always wanted to stay in the Boardwalk area during the Food & Wine festival, and now we can. I just can't believe it - thanks soooooo much!!!

I went to link the reservation to MDE, and received an error message. It said that it may take up to 24hrs for guests at the Dolphin to be able to link it. Should the Hotwire reservation number work tomorrow? I wasn't sure if we'd have to phone Hotwire to get a different confirmation number. Also, will we be able to book our entire trip worth of fast passes 60 days in advance?

Thanks again....it's only Sunday and my week is already complete! :) :) :)

Congratulations to all of you with the great deal at the Dolphin! I'm tempted, but too scared to actually do it! Someone posted above to look for the hotel with 5051+ reviews. I'm only seeing 2000+ reviews listed. For $71, it gives 4 possible hotel options (but not Dolphin). Am I looking at the wrong thing?

For August booking dates, I narrowed searches to 'Walt Disney World-Bonnet Creek Area', 4 star hotels. For me it was the top selection... Again my TripAdvisor review number was 5051+, and 85% Customer satisfaction.
Amenities
Business center,Fitness center,Golf nearby,Interne,t accessPool(s),ResortRestaurant(s),Self-service laundry,Smoke-free rooms

I researched through BetterBidding and they make it so you can see a fuller list of amenities for comparison.

There were 3 four star hotels in the match... Dolphin was the lowest priced $73 vs $100+/night. But as you see, others saw something different.

Of course it is a gamble... have to be willing to take another hotel if it isn't it. Scary because of losing the Disney perks and location.

EDIT: See you got it, congrats ! Leaving the info in case help someone else.

Reactions: CJK
Y'all, I'm shaking!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I pulled the trigger and got the Dolphin for $73 a night in September!!! We had booked a bounce back free dining offer at Pop Century, but just couldn't get excited about it. We've always wanted to stay in the Boardwalk area during the Food & Wine festival, and now we can. I just can't believe it - thanks soooooo much!!!

I went to link the reservation to MDE, and received an error message. It said that it may take up to 24hrs for guests at the Dolphin to be able to link it. Should the Hotwire reservation number work tomorrow? I wasn't sure if we'd have to phone Hotwire to get a different confirmation number. Also, will we be able to book our entire trip worth of fast passes 60 days in advance?

Thanks again....it's only Sunday and my week is already complete! :) :) :)

People on the boards usually say to wait 2-3 days and call the hotel to get your Disney number if the Hotwire one still doesn't work.

Reactions: CJK
The hotwire listing that I saw didn't have 5051+ reviews, it had 2000+. It had a choice of beds - either full or king and it listed a $32 resort fee. The full sized beds and $32 resort fee made me pretty sure it was the dolphin.
I noticed that on my phone it says 2000+ but if you go to the website on a computer it will say Tripadvisor 5051 reviews. Also if you check for the Dolphin on Hotwire it will say 5051 reviews. It had to be the same! Good luck!

For August booking dates, I narrowed searches to 'Walt Disney World-Bonnet Creek Area', 4 star hotels. For me it was the top selection... Again my TripAdvisor review number was 5051+, and 85% Customer satisfaction.
Amenities
Business center,Fitness center,Golf nearby,Interne,t accessPool(s),ResortRestaurant(s),Self-service laundry,Smoke-free rooms

I researched through BetterBidding and they make it so you can see a fuller list of amenities for comparison.

There were 3 four star hotels in the match... Dolphin was the lowest priced $73 vs $100+/night. But as you see, others saw something different.

Of course it is a gamble... have to be willing to take another hotel if it isn't it. Scary because of losing the Disney perks and location.

EDIT: See you got it, congrats ! Leaving the info in case help someone else.
I booked this a few days ago and got the Dolphin for $70/night! It was the one with 5051+ reviews.

Man, I really wish I could take advantage of that deal. I could get the last week in September for $88 a night, but I might be having a change in my job soon, and I just can't take the risk in booking something I can't get refunded if I can't get off work. :(

I'm glad I know the trick to finding it now, so I can keep my eye out for the future.

I couldn't resist. Since the only time I knew I could get off work was labor day, I booked a 2 night stay with a king bed for $78/night from 9/1-9/3. I've never gone for less than 4 days, so this will be a crazy whirlwind trip! I didn't think I'd be able to go before 2019, so I'm very excited for this adventure!! Thank you to everyone who gave me enough details to be able to get my favorite hotel for so cheap! You guys are the best!

The weird thing was that the number of reviews varied by the browser I used. In Firefox, it was 2000+ reviews. In Chrome, it was 87 reviews, and in Edge, it was the 5051. All three had the same price and all the same details, as the 85% rating. I booked it in my Firefox browser, and sure enough it was the Dolphin.

Last edited:
I couldn't resist. Since the only time I knew I could get off work was labor day, I booked a 2 night stay with a king bed for $78/night from 9/1-9/3. I've never gone for less than 4 days, so this will be a crazy whirlwind trip! I didn't think I'd be able to go before 2019, so I'm very excited for this adventure!! Thank you to everyone who gave me enough details to be able to get my favorite hotel for so cheap! You guys are the best!

The weird thing was that the number of reviews varied by the browser I used. In Firefox, it was 2000+ reviews. In Chrome, it was 87 reviews, and in Edge, it was the 5051. All three had the same price and all the same details, as the 85% rating. I booked it in my Firefox browser, and sure enough it was the Dolphin.
Congratulations!! I'm so glad it worked out for you! I'm always terrified i'm going to end up with some horrible hotel instead LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter