• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Walt's 100th Birthday at hallmark stores

sue Z

Heading to the World soon!!!
My mom got her newest Hallmark Collector's Courier today. In it is an description for Walt's 100th celebration
here is what it said:
Celebrate the 100th anniversary of Walt Disney's birthday with the Sorceror's Apprentice, a setof six miniature pewter ornaments coming this summer. Based on the movie Fantasia, the set includes mickey Mouse and the sorceror's hat, plus a broom, bucket, star and moon in a special star shaped box.

Look for the full collection of Hallmark products commemorating Walt's 100th birthday and an opportunity to win prizes from mid-August through the end of September at your favorite Hallmark Store.

There is a picture but ZI don't have a scanner. It looks cute and a must have for all disney and MM fans

Oh, Sue, I got mine today, too! Guess what's on the top of my Hallmark list right now?;) It looks so nice! I can't wait to see the set in person!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter