Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

i don't know how I didn't make the list, but
PC 1/24-1/31/04

i sent this info on page 3.

thanks

Did you go to the link in my signature and add it on my database?

Originally posted by Lewski709
i don't know how I didn't make the list, but
PC 1/24-1/31/04

i sent this info on page 3.

thanks

Originally posted by Valentine
Wilderness Lodge Fireplace Meet 2/2/04
So.. here it is.. come one come all.. this meet is NOT limited to WL guests.. all Disers are encouraged to come on over to the Lodge and spend some time getting to know each other....So.. the info is as follows:

Meeting Date: Monday Night, February 2, 2004
Meeting Place: Wilderness Lodge Lobby, In Front of the Fireplace
Meeting Time: 9:00 pm

I look forward to meeting you all!!

Kathy

Oh.. and if we get ambitious.. maybe we can take a late night forage in search of the Memory Box!!

Anyone else planning a trip that hasn't joined this great list? Take a minute and let us know when you are heading to the World :earsboy:

Bump!

Spread the word about the database and add a link to it in your signature on the DIS!

My database shows that there are 65 people heading down to the world in March so far!! Are you going?

Visit my who's going database in my signature and add or search your dates!! Ya never know who's going when you are!!

Also, we are at 770 total entries in the database to date!!!

I guess we're like everybody else - the only ones in the Swan in June! Hope the parks are just as uncrowded:laughing:

Hey, Majestic, I just added my trip itenerary to your database! I'm going to be staying at the Pop Century Resort from March 26-28th!!! :hyper: I'm really looking forward to it, especially since it looks like I'm not going to be the only DISer at WDW at that time!!!:Pinkbounc I'll be looking forward to spotting the lime green!!! I'll even be wearing mine, so that you can recognize me!!! :teeth:

See you soon!!! :wave:

WOW! We passed the 1000 mark last week!!! There are currently over 1070 entries in my database. That means you can search to see which of those people are going when you are!

I also show that there are 94 people going to Disney in the month of April! Are you going? Wanna know who is? See who's going by clicking the link in my signature!

Please feel free to add the link to your signature as well! Let's spread the word ok???
Thanks to all for your support!

Fred

Oh I wish I was heading back to 'The World' for real...and staying at WL again, BUT....I am heading to Orlando with DH for a business trip in May::yes::

Over 10000 hits to the main database page and over 1100 entries! Do you know if someone you know is going when you are? Want to see who is going? Check out the database!!

Fred

Looks like we have the whole AKL to ourselves.. HMMM does that mean we get our own busses LOL:Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth:

That was a cool site. Two people will be at my resort when I arrive. Yipee! But at least I still get a good room view of Cinderella's Castle!

I'm off to see ::Mickey Mo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter