Wanted: Mara biscuit recipe!!!

Voice of Liberty

Earning My Ears
I recently stayed at AKL, and would love to have a recipe for a biscuit similar to the one I had for breakfast at The Mara. I actaully had the biscuit sandwich and was very surprised when I took the first bite! The biscuit was actaully a "sweet" biscuit with maybe a hint of citrus (lemon, maybe??). It was SO good! (and HUGE! Filled up the entire plate!!) Anyone have any suggestions? Piratesmate, maybe? You seem to be just chock-full of recipes from AKL! :) BTW, thanks for the Frunch recipe! That made my day! :D

Oooh that sounds good! I never tried the biscuit sandwich while we were there. I got the croissant instead (I guess I was thinking about McD's biscuits which are greasy!)

The e-mail address I have is:
Peggy.Gentry@disney.com

Although I was asking for recipes from Boma's, the e-mail was signed "The Culinary Team at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge" so I'm sure they could help you with the Mara recipes also.

Let us know if you get it. I'd like to try it myself. (BTW - My response came Mon AM after a request sent late Saturday.)

Wow! Thanks for the quick response, Piratesmate! I'll try the e-mail addy and see what kind of response I get. I, too, had the croissant sandwich at The Mara (the 1st day) and decided the second day to try something a little different, but not too out-of-the-ordinary. After one bite, I'd wished I'd gotten the biscuit BOTH days! Oh, well! Just another good excuse to go back, right? ;) Thanks again, and I'll pass along any info I receive!

Liberty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter