Wanted: Mickey TV

BattyMcDoon

DIS Veteran
Hi I'm looking for a Mickey TV. I'm not going to be able to get to Disney before they close VMK Central so I was wondering if anyone had one I could offer on. I'm not really sure what I can offer besides a shopping spree but if you have any wants please let me know and please be reasonable. Thanks.

i have a mickey TV.

i like:
pirate q
magic
rare furnish i cant win
good rare clothes

well sadly like i said i really dont have much i can trade so unless someone is willing to trade one for a spree i suppose ill have to wait till i get some things to trade

I NEED A MICKEY MOUSE TV!!!

I have a seven year old son that has autism and Mickey Mouse is just everything to him. Well, second to mommy :) I have been looking all over for a 19 inch Mickey Tv and DVD player. Can anyone help? Please. I'm trying to do his room in Mickey Mouse and am stuck on the TV. Right now he has a Batman TV and DVD player but it just does nothing for him. I can trade the Batman TV, Disneyland Tickets, Babysitting services. Please help.

Thank you,
Kismet

PS - I'm a newbie here. Hello All. One question, what's VMK?

I NEED A MICKEY MOUSE TV!!!

I have a seven year old son that has autism and Mickey Mouse is just everything to him. Well, second to mommy :) I have been looking all over for a 19 inch Mickey Tv and DVD player. Can anyone help? Please. I'm trying to do his room in Mickey Mouse and am stuck on the TV. Right now he has a Batman TV and DVD player but it just does nothing for him. I can trade the Batman TV, Disneyland Tickets, Babysitting services. Please help.

Thank you,
Kismet

PS - I'm a newbie here. Hello All. One question, what's VMK?

VMK is a game so the items are virtual, I've seen Mickey TV in real but they are 13" only

I haveone with your name on it :) I will be on later tonight, let me know if you still need it, and we can meet up. Thanks!

Kasiks, thank you for your input. Well, if anyone does know how I can get my hands on a 19inch Mickey Mouse TV and matching DVD player, please let me know. Kismet1974 at hotmail dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter