wanted to BORROW....

queenj

Mouseketeer
ok not quite a trade but... willing to reimburse for the hassle, i would like to BORROW not have or trade for permanently the sparrow outfit. i only wish to take a few photos of my daughters person in it for future photo album look backs in different outfits (yes i have started a scrapbook of vmk) . i know that the sparrow outfit is...priceless and would be willing to have aengus, or another mod or mutual friend there so after a few minutes you know you are getting the suit back. i realize i could just take a pic of anybody but i want to see the suit on my daughter. i have some items i could trade or gift you for the use of your suit and i would even take it to the dry cleaners so you get it back in perfect condition :lmao: . if you are interested please post what you would like (if anything) and when it would be a good time to meet so i can log my daughter on. thanks for reading
qj:flower3:

I have the suit...but without the hat, which I know you want, so you should probably try for someone else. But if nobody turns up, then you can count on me :)

Queenj,

You and I can work this out. My time on game is very limited tomorrow, but if you can be patient and give me a few days, you and I can get those pictures.

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter