"Wasting" a TS credit at breakfast...

Are the omeletes on the menu for breakfast at WPE?

Can you sit inside at WPE with a cs option?

Thank you not long until I can book my ADRs :cool1:

Yes, you can sit inside WPE and the have servers who will bring your food and drinks to you. The only CS aspect of this place is that you place your order at the cash register when you arrive. They give you a table number to place on your table and your food (and silverware) will be brought to you.

It is really a TS meal for a CS credit. The only drawback here is its location. Being at DTD, rather than a park or resort, means that you can't be at the park for rope drop if you want breakfast there.

MellyBeans said:
DH is a HUGE breakfast fan,
<snip>
and I know it's a waste of a credit,
Stop. Right there. :teeth Yes, I intentionally quoted only part of the original post. Only these two statements matter.

It's NOT a waste at all. You're just thinking money, you're not thinking value. Even forgetting the cost of Crystal Palace (making it a good use of a dining plan credit), because your husband loves breakfast so much, this is an excellent use of a credit. Plus, you're not even accounting for the value/cost of that night's quick service meal and snack :).

We did some sums this time when we did the ddp and kept the reciepts.There were 2 adults and a child and we paid OOP for our CM breakfast as that was probably the cheapest character breakfast to pay for but with 10 nights on ddp we would hve paid around $1800 oop with tips so we did save a lot plus we got the free DDP for part of our stay.It is definatly worth it to use a TS for a breakfast choice and I found Boma and tusker house very good.Not done CP for breakfast but if it is as good as the dinner you will not be disappointed. I agree it must be nice going in early and walking down main street especially if its empty. Enjoy:cloud9:

We are paying out of pocket for 2 meals. We are doing one breakfast and since I plan to eat a lot I am skipping lunch and eating just a snack then will be eating a TS for dinner for me this works out fine. I thin it's a "waste" for a QS breakfast over QS lunch as far as price goes. We will pay out of pocket a few times for QS breakfasts because I don;t want to eat snacks every morning for breakfast it might get old after 7 days!

We usually use a TS credit for lunch at CP and I don't think that is much more than breakfast. And I think CP is a great choice for breakfast for the reasons most people have said already.

I was surprised at your choice of Whispering Canyon. Not sure where you are staying, but it is very noisy, kids are everywhere and the food is just ok in my opinion. It just didn't seem to go with your other choices :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter