• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Delivery to Candy Cane Inn?

dlbwright

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at Candy Cane Inn before and have water delivered? This is my first time staying there and wanting to save a bit of money and looking to see if this is possible. TIA.

Candy Cane happens to be right next door to a 7-11 and another little market that sells packs of bottled water, at least it did last time we were there. There is also a place called Wonderland market that will deliver to you pretty fast after you phone an order in. Last time we used them they were cash only. But it's been a couple of years.

You are steps away from a CVS with a larger than normal grocery section that is on the corner of Harbor and Katella.
Agree with above, but if you want more than CVS can provide (definately they have bottled water and some groceries/snacks-but it doesn't compare to a full fledged grocery store) you could always pre-order Von's (Safeway) and have a grocery delivery. We fly in from Seattle, we never have a car so we always do this. I can't imagine not doing it anymore, it's great to have items on hand for snacks and not being completely dependant on finding a store or restaurant food the entire time.

Across Harbor from CVS there is also a Walgreens. The last 2 summers I got my water at which ever one is cheaper and one or the other usually has a good price on water. According to Google Maps it's a 2 min walk. I'd say 4 if you just miss the light and have to wait to cross.

One other option: how are you getting from the airport to the CCI? Lansky's Car Service provides a short grocery stop on the way to your hotel. You could pick up water and some other things to have in your hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter