Water delivery

The Princess

<font color=green>Smiles everytime a check is writ
We will be arriving at OKW ina few weeks. Need to have water delivered, can I order from Amazon and have it delivered to the resort?

Yes, you can have water and any other groceries delivered to your resort. There are grocery delivery services, instacart, etc. We've never done Amazon, but would guess it works the same way. If no one else weighs in, you could probably just contact the resort directly and ask.

Yes, you can have water and any other groceries delivered to your resort. There are grocery delivery services, instacart, etc. We've never done Amazon, but would guess it works the same way. If no one else weighs in, you could probably just contact the resort directly and ask.
If you think you're calling the resort, the person answering the phone is at an off-site call center. I wouldn't count on them for a reliable answer.

Did you try asking this on the DVC Mouscellaneous Forum? OKW is a DVC resort. That Forum gets a lot more activity than this one.

Edit: that's assuming OP still needs an answer. After posting, I noticed that OP asked the question several weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter