• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water slides onboard RC

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
We have started to look at planning our first cruise aboard RC (have previously done Disney cruise).

We are looking at a Caribbean cruise possibly April 2023/May 2023.

My daughters love waterslides on deck when we have done our Disney cruises, is there an easy way to tell which ships of RC do and don't have waterslides on board? There are so many ships and cruises to chose from!

Thank you!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships list of all their ships. This is what I have found. I believe more are scheduled to be "amped" which would probably add water slides. I think they all have rock walls, but not sure on that. Some also have skating rinks, zip lines, flowriders. I'd look at where you want to cruise from, or how long of a cruise you want to go on. My son loves waterslides and all the activities so I am always checking which ships have what :) my spreadsheet with the water slides for your pleasure lol.

Ship NameClassYear BuiltWater Slides
Adventure of the SeasVoyager2001yes
Explorer of the SeasVoyager2000yes
Freedom of the SeasFreedom2006yes
Harmony of the SeasOasis2016yes
Independence of the SeasFreedom2008yes
Liberty of the SeasFreedom2007yes
Mariner of the SeasVoyager2003yes
Navigator of the SeasVoyager2002yes
Oasis of the SeasOasis2009yes
Odyssey of the SeasQuantum Ultra2021yes
Symphony of the SeasOasis2018yes
Wonder of the SeasOasis2022yes

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships list of all their ships. This is what I have found. I believe more are scheduled to be "amped" which would probably add water slides. I think they all have rock walls, but not sure on that. Some also have skating rinks, zip lines, flowriders. I'd look at where you want to cruise from, or how long of a cruise you want to go on. My son loves waterslides and all the activities so I am always checking which ships have what :) my spreadsheet with the water slides for your pleasure lol.

Ship NameClassYear BuiltWater Slides
Adventure of the SeasVoyager2001yes
Explorer of the SeasVoyager2000yes
Freedom of the SeasFreedom2006yes
Harmony of the SeasOasis2016yes
Independence of the SeasFreedom2008yes
Liberty of the SeasFreedom2007yes
Mariner of the SeasVoyager2003yes
Navigator of the SeasVoyager2002yes
Oasis of the SeasOasis2009yes
Odyssey of the SeasQuantum Ultra2021yes
Symphony of the SeasOasis2018yes
Wonder of the SeasOasis2022yes
Amazing thank you, greatly appreciated you sharing your list!

The new water play area on the Wonder looks amazing if you have little kids!
Our kids had a great time in it. There were a few water features that were not operating with the biggest being the splash bucket so hopefully they get that fixed.

this is from the 2022 Royal Carib' Travel Advisor's Guide book

solid dot means YES, open dot means 'some ships of the class' and no dot means NO

Thank you @Capt_BJ. I'm Diamond+ on RCL (and will be sailing again in a couple of weeks) but I never really knew what the different classes offered. I'm basically a fan of the Oasis Class ships but have sailed on some of the smaller ones as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter