• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Taxis

debg

Mouseketeer
1. Can anyone tell me if there's a dock at Disney's West Side, and if so, does the OKW taxi stop there? I think I remember one very close to House of Blues, but have searched and only see mentions of stops at Pleasure Island and the Marketplace.

2. How do I get from OKW to SSR using the water taxis? Is a transfer involved?

Thanks so much!

debg

1. Can anyone tell me if there's a dock at Disney's West Side, and if so, does the OKW taxi stop there? I think I remember one very close to House of Blues, but have searched and only see mentions of stops at Pleasure Island and the Marketplace.

2. How do I get from OKW to SSR using the water taxis? Is a transfer involved?

Thanks so much!

debg

With the construction at Pleasure Island, the OKW ferry docks at the West Side dock. Same with SSR. You need to change ferrys at the West Side to get over to SSR. The OKW ferry doesn't stop anywhere but the West Side.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I made dinner reservations for House of Blues for our last night of vacation and was hoping we could jump off the taxi right there. So glad we can! Equally glad to know how to get to SSR! I know the walking route from West Side to SSR but hadn't taken the taxi over.

I can't believe how much I don't know these days. Have been members since Feb. '93 and used to be a walking encyclopedia. Now we cruise most every year rather than visit the world and like they say in the song, it's "a whole new world!", LOL!

Thanks again, Deb!

debg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter