Water with CS meal.

JuneDisney

Mouseketeer
I can't remember where I read this recently, but someone said that when they did CS at their resort they were not able to get bottled water as a drink, only fountain drinks. I was planning to get 2 resort mugs to split among the 4 of us and then use the bottled water from the CS meals to help fill our camelback.
I do not like my children to drink too much pop(I'm from OH, we call it pop :rotfl2: ) because of all of the sugar and caffeine. To them it is a special treat.
Can anyone confirm this either way

We were at SSR May 5-13. At that location, we got fountain pop, bottled pop, bottled water, and milk as drinks with our CS. Also available were various fruit juices, chocolate and strawberry flavored milk, etc.

I've read reports of these items not being available at other locations. I can only speak to what I "bought" and what I saw as labelled "available." Any drink that was labelled as a snack item was being allowed as a drink with CS.

I think the previous post said that they were unable to get bottled soda (only fountain soda) with the cs meal....but I presume they could have gotten bottled water.

I know my dh would prefer soda, but I'd rather the kids have water too!

The only place we ate at that told us we could only have fountain drinks and not bottled water with CS was WGP Express. The woman said that would be a snack credit.

We used the dp twice already and never had a problem getting bottled water with our CS meals. That's all we really drink.

Thank-you for replying. As the days go by quicker the worries start piling up. I think I read the boards way too much :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
At least this should be one less thing to think about!!

Ok, brain waves....at Earl of Sandwich there was a sign up that you could only get a fountain drink with your CS. Of course, tap water was available at the soda machine. I did get an iced tea with no problem.

Forgot about this till you mentioned Wolfgang Puck Express.

DH and I just got back and we weren't able to get bottled water at any of our cs lunch locations, including park places such as Pecos Bills. Hope you have better luck!

I got bottled water with CS on the DDP with no problem. Most times I even got a LARGE bottled water! I distinctly remember getting bottled water in Norway, at Pinocchio's, Flame Tree BBQ, Tusker House...I don't really remember much else.

Fall1 said:
DH and I just got back and we weren't able to get bottled water at any of our cs lunch locations, including park places such as Pecos Bills. Hope you have better luck!

Hope this isn't a new policy.

We had water with most of our CS last fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter