Waterparks Solo?

scoutsmom99

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
I'm contemplating a solo trip in January (it would be my first) and I'm trying to plan out some days. Has anyone ever done a waterpark solo? I'm thinking about going to BB and I was just curious what others have done.

you are talking off season - so only waterpark will be opened.

make sure it is the one you want before you get your heart set on going to it.

I would think that would be a great way to end the day.

However unless you are taking a car - the walk to the buses and then the ride back (while you are still wet) - would be a little too cold for my taste.

thanks for the advice i didn't think of getting chilled walking to the bus, probably because I will be used to below freezing temperatures and wind chill here in Minnestoa :( I will be Florida dreaming till I finalize the plans :)

I'm interested in the question also.

I've wondered what solos do with their stuff when they go on a ride at the water parks. I know some can go into a locker, but what about the stuff you take with you to your chair?

Susan

I went to TL solo. It was noooo problem. I am very sun-consious, so I put on a TON of sunscreen and actually wore a shirt in the water. I wore a hat that could get wet too. I spent about 4 hours there. Okay, I kinda looked like a dork, but who gives a crap.. LOL.. I didn't put anything in my chair, BUT I was very happy I brought a change of clothes. It was hotter than heck, but it was still nice to change into dry clothes before heading to the bus stop. If you want to get a chair to maybe put a towel on, I say chance it maybe getting stolen. I mean - it's only a towel, and my guess is, nothing would happen to it. Put the rest of your stuff in a locker. Maybe put your stuff by a family?? I'm not sure if you can get an "all day" locker that you can go in and out of?? Maybe someone knows about that one! That would be great if they did that!

I've been to WDW and DCL solo several times and always carry my card, Driver's Liscense, Credit Card and Medical ID, in one of those little watersafes that go aroung your neck. They sell them at all of the waterparks in the gift shop. I just leaves towels and clothes on a chair.

Sometimes I bring a disposable waterproof camera. I love the lazy rivers best.:earsgirl:

When we go to water parks we just put our stuff in a locker and suck it up until we leave. Everyone goes on all of the attractions so there is no one to leave stuff with. I've never foudn this to be a problem. It takes a little getting used to, walking around in a bathing suit, but by the end of the day you will be used to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter